- *ENTJ mother wakes at 5 AM to get ready for work. Notices INTP daughter still awake.*
- ENTJ: You're up early.
- INTP: *startled by the sudden intrusion* I stayed up all night.
- ENTJ: What? INTP, that's not healthy. You need to sleep. Your brain won't function properly without enough sleep.
- INTP: I will when I feel like it.
- ENTJ: What's the matter? Is something wrong?
- INTP: Huh? No?
- ENTJ: Then why can't you sleep?
- INTP: I was making a book cover and then I wanted to create a character chart for my story, but I got distracted by this article for character development and I realized that my main character didn't have enough flaws, so I researched some famous character flaws and found this cool video on anti-heroes, which made me curious about villains, and I decided I wanted to write an awesome villain, a female one since I read three blog posts about how there aren't many female villains in literature or films, but I didn't know what superpower to give her, so I decided to research on more unknown superpowers, but then I saw this documentary about weird supernatural occurrence, and now I'm up to the third season of Supernatural on Netflix.
- ENTJ: Go to bed.
- INTP: *laughs* Maybe.
So the start of my book (after the prologue) starts with a girl running back to a village that has been raided by a single man. I simply cannot put in words why the girl was outside, I tried hunting but when I read it it doesn't sound right. The second is that the man has a scythe for a hand (which is really important and not just something added to make the character look cool) and I can't put that in words either it always sounds a bit weird and out of place. I know it sounds weird but help?