Do you have prompts for platonic friends discovering they have feeling for each other (friendship turning into love)?
1. “How long have you felt this way?”
2. “Do you remember when we were kids, and we kissed just to see what it was like?”
3. “I’m sorry. I never expected this.”
4. “Did you know that everyone thinks we’re dating?”
5. “I love you. I know we say that all the time, but… You know it’s different this time, right?”
6. “Can I tell you something? Last night, when we were watching that movie, and you fell asleep on my shoulder… I realized something.”
7. “This was never part of my plan. You were just supposed to be a friend.”
What is it about this trope that’s so very enjoyable? :D
Thanks for the request!