Tagged by @moonlight-lyrics. Thanks, and sorry I took so long, I saw it and then forgot about it
Rules: Answer the 11 questions the tagger sets, tag 11 people, and ask them 11 questions.
1. What is something you find romantic?
I…I don’t know? Spending all day at the ocean, stargazing maybe?? I’ll just combine the two and say stargazing while on the beach.
2. What movie would you use to describe your life?
Hmm, exciting things happen in movies, but not really to me. Perhaps in a vague way Tangled, like the first part where she’s alone in her tower, but wants to leave because I also never go outside, I want to sometimes but then the people out there scare me away.
3. If you could invent a new flavor of ice cream, what would it be?
I don’t know what I would call it, but it would be like a watermelon mixed with lemon and lime flavored.
4. What is the first happy memory that comes to mind, recent or otherwise?
That time I was in San Diego, that was fun. I wish I lived close to California, or anyplace with an ocean really.
5. Who in the world would you most like to receive a letter from and what would you want it to say?
I would most likely on receive a letter from me, but future me. I want it to tell me what I’m going to do with my life, and the best answer or solution to the bigger problems/decisions I have to make. And kind of outline my life as well.
6. Your idea of a perfect first date?
We can find somewhere quiet and work on a puzzle and just kind of talk, or they could come to the studio and do aerial silks with me (bonus if it’s the first time they have ever even tried aerial silks)
7. What is your favorite cartoon character?
I like….. nothing comes to mind here, sorry :(
8. What is your favorite song at the moment??
Home we’ll go by Steve Aoki and walk off the earth
9. Most valued possession?
It was my computer, but my computer died.
10. What is your MBTI personality type?
I took the test twice and once got infp, and another time got infj. I don’t really care which one is more accurate I’m going to say infj
11. What would you want written on your tombstone?
Something really ominous
1. What is your favorite place?
2. Where would you like best of all to travel to?
3. What is your favorite ancient civilization or culture?
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
5. Favorite mythical Creature?
6. Which cliche bothers you the most, which is your favorite?
7. If you could fluently speak any other language of your choice, which would you choose?
8. What is your favorite historical time period?
9. Is genealogy important to you?
10. What is something that you are terrible at, but still enjoy doing?
11. Tell the story of your favorite thing that you have ever experienced