Tagged by @imusuallyobsessed who always remembers me n these games I love. thank you.
rules: tell your followers 11 random facts about you and tag 11 other people in return. The facts can be absolutely anything, whatever springs to mind.
- I used to love Naruto and my writing style as it is now, lyrical and introspective, became apparent/started existing around the time I wrote my ‘big story’ for that fandom.
- I ship one ship at a time, always, not for ride-or-die-otp reasons, but because of obsessive reasons: I literally cannot think about more than one thing at a time, because my mind automatically redirects every bit of creative effort towards this thing that I am passionate about right this moment.
- Which is why, usually, when I leave a fandom, I do so for good. But that only happens once I find something else to love just as much, and not spontaneously.
- Spring is the hardest part of the year for me, always, which is disconcerting because I love spring, its so beautiful – I love flowers, I love the green, the renewal - but my brain doesn’t rly give a shit about any of that and just wants to shut me down.
- I had a very… classical upbringing, I think. Piano classes, art classes, classic musical left and right, poetry, mythology books etc.
- I had a goth phase! Yes, I did lmao. Or was it called Emo phase? Idk. But it involved a lt of black clothes (which I still wear), thousand bracelets, the necklaces and all the works, even the dark and unrelenting makeup sometimes. The hard rock music (lmao which I still love), the un-dealt with anger silently feeding my depression before I even knew what that was, was not so much fun however.
- I am an excellent liar – or so evidence would suggest - and I hate that about myself more than almost anything.
- I am empathetic and more times than not I can understand where people are coming from and why they are saying what they are saying, but that has a ‘dark side’ so to speak, which I hate. Meaning that I know where people are coming from and my brain usually informs me of all the ways this person can be manipulated and what could be said to hurt them the most because I know where it hurts. Which creeps me the fuck out and I never do (more or less…), but it enrages me seeing other people do exactly that without the slightest awareness.
- I could see every person that ever abused a child dead, and never feel bad about it. That is not a metaphor or exaggeration. I would smile upon the sight of their graves.
- I LOVE FOOD! I love cooking – it’s the one thing that truly manages to stave off my anxiety. But mostly I love food and I love eating.
- Im the nicest, most breathtakingly-rage filled ball of randomness and anxiety you will ever meet, probably XD
@franklyineedcoffee @forevercharmed320 @bisexualfelicity @bisexuallaurellance @blackcanarydinah @felicityollies @promeytheus @eilowyn1 @n4r4nch4 @isawyouasaperson @thoughtsandlife23 @fallingmeleth @reveureterrant