Grab that basket of kittens, blow a kiss to a Freelancer, and break out the pillow forts guys, it’s time for Fluff Week once again!
For those new, what is fluff week?
It’s a time for fandom fic authors and artists to open themselves up to prompts of the most sweet, sugary, fluffy and joyful kind and attempt to deliver on it within one week’s time before all readers submit to me their Top 2 choices for winners.
What are the times and dates this time around?
Fluff Week: July 15 12:00 AM EST - July 22 12:00 AM EST
Fluff Week Voting: July 22 12:00 AM EST- July 24th 12:00 AM EST
How does one join this joyful, fluffy party? Well there’s some simple rules:
The base rules: reblog this and your followers as well as other participants, submit prompts to your ask. Then you fill those that you want.
Whoever has the best story or art by the time the week ends wins. What do you win? Bragging rights.
To keep track of the event, you can also check out this blog in particular, as we will be reblogging all submissions with the tag “#RvB Fluff Week” as well as keeping a master list.
Here are some basic guidelines, but please also check the rules page:
1. When reblogging, make sure to add what kind of prompts you won’t take (such as shipping prompts or ones that contain some triggers)
2. You can send as many prompts to as many participants as you want, even if you are not participating. And if you are participating you can fill as many or as few prompts as you want. And there are no “penalties” for getting sidetracked (this is all about dishing out inspiration! Even if it’s not 100% what’s expected, you were at least inspired and that’s commendable)
3. We will reblog all entries we find, and tag them “RvB Fluff Week”. So tumblr savior that if you want. All participants, tag your stuff with that as well so we can find them if we don’t follow you. All triggers will be marked as well. Please do the same when reblogging entries yourself, regardless if you are participating or not. The list of triggers you should tag is in our rules. If you have questions, check the FAQ, and if it’s not answered there, please feel free to send us an ask! We have anon on, and will also respond privately if you want.
4. The contest is over Friday, July 22nd. At that point, we will be posting a link to a polling/survey site where you will be able to pick your choices for winners. Honor code most likely will be in effect so please don’t vote for yourself! Everyone (participant or not) is welcome to vote; just make sure you read everything you can (if there’s something in the fic that triggers you, we’ll understand if you skip it though).
5. You do not need to be a participant in order to vote.
6. Make sure to tag for season 14 spoilers with the tag rvb14.
7. Have fun!