About American schools let's talk about a good ol Aussie school. My one starts at 9:30 like they all do and then I have 2 classes, morning tea, 2 classes and lunch. Then i can either stay at school for one more class or go home (I only have the choice of going home since I apparently have issues)
oohh nice. my current school starts at 8:50 and ends at 2:50, and i know one nearby ends at 2 but starts at 8. its always around 6 hours though! thank you for the aussie school confirmation
LADIES-It’s SOOOOO important to take care of yourself.
Repeat after me, “I control my attitude and take responsibility for it.”
You can be so much more productive, so much healthier, with a more positive, “I am a boss ass bitch who don’t let shit get to me and am on my grind.”
1. Choose or find our the different types of exercise that you have resources to. At my school, I know that the gym is always an option like running on the treadmill, or taking group fitness classes like Zumba, Yoga etc. There are also 2 pools that my university offers to students for free and it has been my heaven since I discovered this. See what kinds of things clubs at your school ofter than include exercise! I also joined the outdoors club which is one of the best things I ever did at college because we traveled to different mountains, went hiking, x-c-skiing, camping, and overall just spent time outside being active! I also joined the Ski and Snowboard club which is such a fun and great way to exercise while traveling and meeting new people!
2. Start slow, and keep going everyday to the gym. That is either for 30 mins or an hour. Don’t overdo it at first because it’ll intimidate you and keep you from going back. I would recommend going with a friend, but its sometimes difficult to find the time to coordinate so I usually just go by myself in the morning, get it over with, and I get ready for the day. The morning is the best time to go! If you’re not a morning person, you can change that like I did. I would stay up late in the night, but realized that its better for me if I go to bed at a certain hour (12 at the latest) and wake up early to go to the gym.
3. Be organized. Write down that you are going to the gym! Have it in your schedule! Just doing this increases your chances of going because its a goal you have made for the day, not just think about.
4. Bring the right equipment. That means bring your water bottle, towel, extra clothes, shampoo, shoes etc. If you are going hiking, do some research and make sure you have the right shoes, or you can buy things that you need on Amazon for pretty cheap!
5. Music will help you! Turn up some upbeat toons that will keep you going in the struggle! Make a playlist, check out Spotify, its amazing! It has playlists created already for anything basically, and new songs on it everyday.
You said you weren't getting asks so I guess I'm here XD. But it's like 2:30 in the morning in the States and I can't sleep (NIGHT OWL SQUAD AM I RIGHT) but I wanted to ask what time it is for you where ever you are? This ask is such a mess but watch me send it anyways nddjjwqnndje
THANK U FOR THE ASK BABBBBYY! 🙆♀️ AND YES NIGHT OWL SQUAD!! IM IN THAT TOO YOOO! last night i slept at like 5am and woke up at 8.30am and now its 11.39am(in turkey)(where i live) and im so sleepy but have to drive car 😅
Hi Taylor, my name is Kate and i’m from Mexico.
So i’m writing this because i’m just tired of this bullshit.
Taylor, this is your FIFTH ALBUM and your FOURTH TOUR and i cant/won’t understand why you haven’t come to Latinamerica.
You always go to the same places, always tour on the same countries but you have never thought of us! Do we even mean anything to you?!
Latinamerica fans are always the outsiders of the fandom; we are always excluded of everything!
But what pisses me off the most is that we are very loyal and passionate fans, who always try to show you how much we love you but it seems like you don’t even care!
You have no idea how excited we were when the 1989 tour dates were released and then we were completely heartbroken when we saw latinamerica was not part of the tour; thousands of fans saved money for months, even years for this tour and were so sad to see you were not coming here!
i feel very grateful to say that i got to see you this tour, it had been my dream for such a long time and it finally came true; to be honest it was the most incredible and magical night of my life, i had so much fun and will never forget it.
but i couldn’t had gone to the concert if it wasn’t because of the effort my parents made to pay for the concert tickets, the plane tickets, the hotel, transportation and…. well everything!
But that was just me; WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER FANS WHO CAN’T AFFORD TO TRAVEL TO GO AND SEE YOU IN OTHER COUNTRY?????
They are so sad to see The 1989 Tour come to an end and to realize that they missed another tour!
i don’t know if you know but you are the only international artist that has never toured in Latinamerica (!!!!)
We are so sad, mad and frustrared because you said you would come, you promised it (!!!!!!)
Taylor, if you think you don’t have enough fans in here or you are not popular enough YOU ARE WRONG!
YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF FANS IN MEXICO, ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, COLOMBIA, PERÚ, BASICALLY IN ALL LATINAMERICA I PROMISE YOU!
YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO US, WE LOVE YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH AND WE WANT YOU TO SEE HOW MUCH, SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME!
AND JUST SO YOU KNOW LATINAMERICAN CROWDS ARE AMAZING, WE SCREAM, WE SING, AND WE DANCE LIKE NOBODY SO YOU SHOULD COME AND SEE (!!!!)
So please Taylor, if its in your hands, please add more tour dates and visit our contries so you can see how much we love you!
btw: if i seem harsh at the beginning i’m so sorry but i wrote that part in a note on my phone at 2:30 in the morning, i was mad and i was crying and yeah… but i really do love you, you mean the world to me and it would mean so much to us if you toured in our countries.