Team VILT! (Finally) Doing some semblance training!! (Team VILT also means Grimmfuture!au)
- Alician, collapsed on the forest floor in front of a line of trees which have various amounts of damage, from being completely toppled over to only having some bark torn away, panting in exhaustion: Ve...Verrus...can't we...have a break? Please?
- Iccarus, sitting against another tree on the side, looking over to his Team's leader, who's standing tall and silent, struggling to not sound exhausted himself: Yeah, maybe a break would be...good, y'know?
- Verrus, after a moment of silence, starring at the ground, she looks up and speaks with authority: Agreed. However, we must continue afterwards.
- Icarrus, jumping up and stretches, groaning a bit as he rotates his arm, the golden bangles infused with dust jingling on his wrist, looks behind him to see trees with various scars left by various elements: Hey, how come Nekros doesn't train with us?
- Alician, sitting up suddenly, an exasperated puft of air coming from her as she does, flexing her fingers and winces at the bloodied knuckles: Yeah, shouldn't we train as a team?
- Verrus, her back turned to her team, as she's setting up a picnic-styled lunch setting: Nekro's semblance...is something else. To exercise it with many people around is much more....dangerous. So her and I train on our own.
- Icarrus, snickers and elbows a drooling-at-the-smell-of-food Alician: Heh, I bet her semblance is something lew-
- Verrus, turning quickly and smashes her staff to the ground, causing one of her many tattoos to glow ominously red upon her arm, the very same design appearing upon the ground: I suggest you rethink your statement. Or not say it at all.
- Iccarus, eyes wide, hands up in surrender: Okay okay. Sheesh I'm sorry.