A few thoughts:
1. Like it or not, Maggie’s role in S2 was to be Alex’s girlfriend. It’s a shame we won’t have the chance to see more of her as an independent character, but we are not necessarily going to see less of her, because that’s a narrative role she can easily cover as a recurring character.
2. Look at the screen time and storylines Lena and James had in S2. Being a regular or a recurring on this show doesn’t necessarily mean something at all.
3. Floriana is not coming back to give closure to her character, she is coming back for multiple episodes, period. Maggie is still part of this show and it’s very unlikely they’re gonna break up Sanvers (if not for angsty purpose).
4. We are probably gonna have a new Alex’s storyline. I can state enough how much I loved her discovery journey during this season, but I’m always excited to find out more about her!
5. You hate Floriana Lima? You are gonna see less of her on your screen. You love Flo? She is gonna have bigger projects. It’s a win win.
Could you do #94?😍 But could you right it as if they were dating or married and sleeping in the same bed? By the way you writing is fantastic!!😍☺️☺️