1. The Foo Fighters show was amazing this week. I was super salty about having shitty seats, but it still was an amazing show. I cannot wait to see them again.
2. Life is about one week away from resuming some normalcy. One more week of fall baseball for my son and band for my daughter. Then it can go back to being all about me. 😂
3. I’ve decided I’m still going to work some NCAA Basketball games, even though this new job is requiring more of my time. I love working the games, so I think it will be OK.
4. We haven’t gone to the State Fair yet. We didn’t go last year either. Today is the last day. Not sure if I can bring myself to go. It’s such an ordeal (and so damned expensive). But my son REALLY wants to go. So I guess we’ll see how the day goes.
5. There’s a charity golf tournament for someone I knew in college on Friday. I’ve played in it each of the first five years, but I’m on the fence about it this year. I should probably just call in and play. But I really shouldn’t call in sick to work. Decisions….
6. I love what little of the Fall season we get here in SC. We get about 2.5 seasons here, but October and April are about the only months where the weather usually isn’t a big ol’ bitch.
7. These next two months are going to fly by. I really need to start thinking about the holidays. Ugh….