Hi! Can u plz do a would include where the reader is autistic and a member of the Avengers?
Being an Avenger and on the Autism Spectrum would include…
- When you tell the Avengers that you’re on the autism spectrum, they take it very well.
- Thor and Steve wouldn’t have a very good idea of what it is, but will seek out information to try to understand it, as to not be insensitive.
- They all tend to focus on the positives rather than the negatives, like they’ll always know what you want to eat since you always eat the same, your ability to focus on long periods of time despite distractions, and your attention to detail can help them.
- Of course, there’s the negatives, like when your senses get overwhelmed and you break down- which is worst when on a mission.
- When that happens they just surround you and protect you till you can calm yourself down.
- They understand you like your time alone and are happy to leave you alone for hours on end, only seeking you out when necessary.
- Your view of the world interests Tony, so expect him to ask you questions about how to perceive things to try and get a better understanding of your mind.
- He’d probably learn something brand new about autism that would help researchers on accident.
- You’d be looked up to by autistic children and adults alike- it’s great to have someone like you shown as a hero and successful.
- The Avengers would be protective of you when there’s someone insensitive or when they know you might get overwhelmed or anything of the sort.
Hope you like it!
*Not my gif