Cecilos Week 2017
Ah, yes. The long-awaited Cecilos week is finally here! Sorry for the delay on all this but, yknow, time is just a made-man concept anyways! Below you will find the dates, prompts, and rules/guidlines for the week below.
Dates: January 29th to February 4th
- Day 1: Fashion/Science
- Day 2: Future/Past
- Day 3: Away/Home
- Day 4: Interloper/Night Vale
- Day 5: Free Day
- Day 6: Perfect/Imperfect
- Day 7: Marriage/Proposal
- You can use one or both of the prompts for each day. While the prompts are more like suggestions to give you ideas, I ask that you do at least try to use one seeing as they essentially will be what separates Cecilos week creations from regular fanworks.
- Any type of fan creation is encouraged! This includes fan art, fanfiction, edits, typography, playlists, meta posts, cosplay, and even fan crafts. Basically, if you created it, then feel free to send it here.
- I will be tracking the tags #cecilosweek2017 and #cecilos week 2017. Please use those if you wish for your content to appear on this blog. Also, tagging this blog directly can work too.
- You may make NSFW content based upon our prompts, but it will not be reblogged to this blog. I want to make this a safe space for people of all ages!
- Anything discriminatory in nature will not be reblogged here.
- Other characters can be featured in your fan works but we ask that whatever is that you create centers around the relationship between Cecil and Carlos, seeing as this is Cecilos week.
- AUs for fanworks are allowed!
- If you wish to submit something rather than post it on your own blog, then please give me a warning ahead of time.
- If you would rather post a fanwork on another site (Ao3, deviantart, etc.) then feel free to provide a link to your work instead in a post on here.
Well, that’s basically it! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or on my Night Vale blog @my-niece-janice. This blog is still currently under construction, but hopefully all the kinks will be worked out soon. Thank you all, and I can’t wait to see what you all create! Have fun!