Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
There’s a town of about 70 people in Michigan – an incorporated community – called Hell. For $100, you can temporarily become the mayor. So comedian Elijah Daniel did just that, and he used his powers to ban heterosexuality.
Daniel based his ban almost verbatim on Donald Trump’s “extreme vetting” policy outlawing Muslims. And he really thought through the details:
His mayoral proclamation explains that when he was growing up, he was often told that homosexuals would go to hell. But “now the heterosexuals are trying to take that from us too,” Daniel wrote.
So, as mayor of Hell, he would establish “new vetting measures to keep radical heterosexuals out of our town.”
To make sure his words reached as many people as possible, he posted the ban on Twitter.
Lest he seem bigoted, Daniel offered local heterosexuals a chance to stay in Hell for a price: Fork over $84,000, which they would get back after one year of abstinence from straight sex.
“Reparative therapy” to find one’s gay side was also to be strongly encouraged. The alternative: being forced to wear a scarlet H and cargo shorts in the town square every morning for some public straight-shaming.
He was impeached shortly after enacting the policy, because every mayor of Hell gets impeached, but also because that’s what should happen when you try to ban an entire group of people from your community. And yet.
Happy 413 all! To celebrate, I made you all these Beta kids paper dolls! I had a ton of fun making them! They can all hold things (except rose, but the’re 2 of her,) and the mayor can hold Dave’s hand or ride on his shoulders. Its up to you!
Feel free to ask about my paper doll process! Or anything on your mind, really.
🍑🌸 Hello, everyone! I’m happy to announce that Peachy now has a Dream Address! As always, you can find more info about the town at my About Peachy page, and feel free to visit and let me know what you think! 🌸🍑
Peachy’s DA: 4D00-0070-7A5B
Season/Time: Spring/8 a.m.
Theme: None, just a whimsical town set in Spring time
Hey, Ladybug, why are the pastries you bring out to patrols always from the Dupain-Cheng bakery? Do you live near there or something?
I know right, like is it a sponsorship or something because if we need backed up financially I can guarantee at least the support of the mayor.
If it's like that then I'd rather stick with the bakery,I don't eat sweets very often at home. Plus the Mayor can be a little over the top and his daughter's been a bit clingy around Ladybug in the past.
just what are you trying to say?!
that was mostly before you two were here. And anyways I liked hanging out with the Dupain-Cheng's daughter more anyways.
Ladybug, Volpina, and Bee:
Not like that, she was more helpful with Akumas
That klutz? No way.
Guys, can we please talk about something else?
yeah, let's go with that
but seriously why that specific bakery every time?
Look, if you have a problem then bring your own food and otherwise, bug off
Later at Marinette's house
I don't care what Volpina told you Alya, that doesn't sound like any customer I recognize. Now please go tell Chloe to buy something or leave because it's been really crowded since you mentioned that ladybug supposedly picks up pastries to go from here
Later on patrol again
I brought some again but none for you Volpina
because SOMEONE told the ladyblog where I get food and that place was way too busy!
36 Reasons why Phantom Planet is most definitely only Danny’s dream
1) the whole thing starts in space???
2) WHILE in space a FIRE starts in the outside part…. no offense but uh,,, theres no oxygen in outta space? how would it burn? No logic
3)Tucker ended up mayor??????????
4) Danny gave up his powers and was totally stupid? but also how he gave up his powers is totally illogical? I mean the machine half killed him to begin with, so why didn’t it full kill him this time?
5) I refuse to acknowledge it as canon
6) i mean seriously? fire in space
7) Danny got statues all over the world for being a hero? da fuc
8) Why the skunk hair?
9) Danny knew about Vlad’s robot maddie from an earlier episode so it’s plausable that they’d appear
10) Why would a computer argue with itself???
11) How’d Vlad even get the map? and out in space?
12) When Danny went out int space to fight Vlad (in the very first minutes) why’d they need to open the cabin door thing for him to get out? He’s a ghost?
13)Also? He’s a ghost? He doesn’t need to breath? I’m pretty sure theres and episode where he’s underwater and can breath (or something i could be wrong) but still??? He’s dead?
14) Disastoroid? Really?
15) A blast would have to be freaking MASSIVE to send the ‘disasteroid’ out of orbit from the rings and across the solar system and into earth???
16) with what minimum wage workers deal with a ghost is probably not that big a deal…
17) Why would vlad hire teenagers to do the ghost hunting??? Surely theres more capable adults? Why would Vlad want to deal more with teenagers?
18) Master’s Blasters??????????????
19) I still refuse to acknowledge this as canon
20) Sam’s reaction was kinda really super dumb and not like her at all?
21) Every time Danny tried to best the Masters Blasters he ended up in only his underwhere? That nightmare 101 my friend
22) It is NOT that easy to take down that grass dude ghost man, fuck that
23) The ghost that the Master’s Blasters all took on were ones Danny had extreme trouble, yet the Blasters took them down super easy, which is also nightmare 101, making his self worth crumble
24) Didn’t we just fight that void/dream realm dude Nocturne?? He even appears in Phantom Planet? He’s probably just screwing with Danny
25) Tbh, Sam would’ve been more understanding, same with Jazz, cause like, have you meet those two? Danny was only fourteen, and he was fighting ghosts, not because he overly wanted to, but because he had to as no-one else could, and finally theres someone there who can do it really well, and Danny doesn’t need to anymore? Why shouldn’t he have taken that opportunity to give up his powers?
26) The portal almost didn’t work in the first place? Why the hell would the Fenton’s risk changing it in case it didn’t work again?
27) Seriously? what is up with the skunk hair man?
28) What was with Vlad going ghost like that? He wouldn’t do that? Da fuc
29) Also his plan was shit? Why was his plan so shit? ugh
30) What is a space nomad?
31) How is it that computer Maddie never got around to telling Vlad what the asteroid was made of?
32) What was up with Danny getting his powers back through the many ghostly plasma blasts? It don’t work like that?
33) Why didn’t Danny go to Clock work?
34) Did the guys in white kill Freakshow???
35) TUCKER BECAME MAYOR WHAT THE FUCK????????
36) If Halfa’s turn human when they go unconcious being a free roaming space nomad isn’t probably the best escape
I thought this was an immensely adorable idea for the halloweens, or if you just want a mayor who’s a little feisty. All the hair colors are there, And skin is toned towards a tanned mayor. Skin can be made lighter or darker upon request but include a specific item name!
This pattern aligns with both the
“I’m serious> Grin and bear it!” and “I’m serious> Fight and overcome!”
Big thanks to This Postand its creator Petal-Parasolfor guiding me through hair coloring and shape and saving me hours and hours as I fight my way into the much newer concept of hat design.