Can I please have headcannons on Hungary as a Yandere mother plz? (Teenage daughter)
Hungary: “Don’t wait for prince charming. Instead, you should come and get him~”
“Mommy loves you. She loves you more than daddy.” (This is probably true)
- Elizabet loves her daughter dearly. She will never think of hurting her, and she keeps her promise this time.
- I can imagine her being a very affectionate and patient mother, while being strict and hard on her daughter, too.
- Elizabeta is protective of her daughter. If her daughter’s s/o doesn’t meet her expectations, the she won’t approve of their relationship, until she notices how much her daughter loves them.
- The first time she hears that her daughter has a crush on someone, she’d be more concerned than happy. She wants to know who she likes, their background, their personality, and why she likes them.
- Elizabeta is probably the main reason why her daughter is capable of murdering someone by herself. But she didn’t really intend her daughter to become a yandere by teaching her things like self-defense.
- Additionally, she would encourage her daughter to always make the first move when she likes someone. This could also be a reason why her daughter is so… Forceful and tenacious (in a bad way).
- Even with a family, most of her attention will still be on her husband. But this won’t affect her role as a parent.