Could I request a used to be very poor/unwealthy mc trying to get used to living with jumin like she's still trying to be frugal I just think it would be really cute (I used to be really poor so this would be extra nice for me)
okay so hear me out jumin is my favorite bean out of all the beans in the mysme can and I think about stuff like this ALL the time, so I really hope you like what I’ve written for you!
- Admin Cat Mom.
- ???? uhm???
- this sweet man is offering you the world on a silver platter.
- you could have literally anything you ask for, just say the word and he’ll arrange twenty different options for you to choose from.
- yet there you are, having last night’s dinner leftovers for lunch.
- you have this little habit of storing food in tupperware containers, that’s all there is in the fridge now thanks to you.
- that… can’t be healthy… jesus christ.
- honey, the chef has a perfectly good lunch already set up and ready for you to eat.
- could it be that you didn’t like today’s menu?
- is it the chef’s cooking? he can hire a better one if that’s the issue here.
- jumin nO don’t fire the poor man.
- whenever you’re out shopping together, you always seem way too wary of price tags and end up choosing the cheapest stuff regardless of whether you like it or not.
- and he always insists you don’t?? need?? to spare any expenses??
- and so these little incidents keep happening and he grows more and more concerned.
- and it soon becomes a problem to someone who’s been raised in a wealthy family where struggling to meet bills has never been a thing.
- besides, jumin han’s way of showing love is through gifts.
- which while excessive and a bit ridiculous in his case, it’s still a valid way of showing love, especially because he pours his heart out into every gift he gets you.
- and actually, the first time he tries pampering you with expensive gifts, things get awkward and you seem so overwhelmed.
- truth is you feel undeserving of his gestures because there’s no way in hell you could give him something equally good in exchange.
- when you both finally realize it’s affecting your relationship, you decide to sit down and have a heartfelt talk.
- safe to say he doesn’t give a damn about your past nor your income as what matters now is the present and the future you’re trying to build together.
- there’s no need to feel insecure or ashamed if you do.
- you have financial stability now, you don’t need to worry about bills or debts, and your only priorities should be taking care of yourself, doing what you’re passionate about without any restrictions, and stay faithful to your core values because that’s why he fell in love with you.
among several other reasons.
- and come on, according to what he’s heard and read, a couple should have each other’s back and take care of one another: for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
- yes this man actually recites the marriage vows as he’s holding your hands and looking at you like the sun shines out of your behind.
- let’s not forget as well that he’s making huge efforts to tame his inner demons and ease his need of controlling your every move and decision.
- so how about you try relaxing a little?
no more tupperwares, please.
- and just know that he’ll treasure anything you get for him.
- it does not matter if it’s not pricey, as long as it holds your heart, it’ll be more than enough.
- bonus: he’s probably gotten inspired by your money saving skills and your strange ideas, so he’s started many projects just for you.
- like he now wants to make everything fancy yet convenient and cheap for commoners, and he’s constantly asking you for advice.
- jaehee tried to talk him out of it at first but… oh well, at least that’s better than his cat projects