CURRENT AESTHETIC: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. Like, the whole thing. Literally.
But if we are gonna get specific here: Spoilers!
-that adorable blue dress
-Emma Watson Emma Watson
-Gaston was literally perfect. His character was so spot on it was painful
-LITTLE ADORABLE LEFOU DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED THIS IS NOW MY CHILD I CLAIM THAT GAY IDIOT
-Belle is an inventor what?!
- EverYThing Is So pReTTy
- That disgusted face the beast makes when describing Romeo and Juliet
- Later calling King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table a manly story with swords and fights and stuff and just lol
- *nose wrinkle* too touristy?
- “I don’t have tastebuds but I can tell that is exquisite*
- Lumineer trying to stay in his wobbling spotlight
- THAT LIBRARY OH MY GOSH im gonna set up and bed and a fridge and just stay there forever thanks
- AND THE BOOK THAT TAKES YOU ANYWHERE
- on that note, mom backstory was totally sob worthy
- CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE ADORABLE AWKWARDNESS OF THE BEAST TRYING TO GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER WITH BELLE IT IS TOO CUTE
- THAT LAST SONG IS NEW OKAY KILL ME NOW I DIE HAPPY
- You GO Lefou ditch that jerk and spray people with tea i like this very much
- oh my lord of heavens the prince is literally worth staring at for ages I just want to watch that funny little, shocked smile over and over again he is practically bleeding personality Uuughh
- And that growl at the end *faints*
So, I really liked that movie. Like, a lot. Go See it if you Haven’t