I just want to read a good bf!jk smut but all Im finding is some kinky daddy smuts and I literally can't imagine him like that at all and life is hard ://
If you haven’t read my fic before, check it out here. Also, like I have told another anon before, I rarely read smut unless it comes with a story LOL; so I asked a few people from kkreationsnet and ma gurl @probabilitae for some recs so thank them for hooking it up!
I like that you don't treat Ryuji like he is the worst option of the boys( though tbh, you don't treat ANY of them like that. They all pretty much stand on equal footing with you).
Personally, my opinion on characters isn’t so much about their flaws as it is how they handle and react to their own shortcomings, or the consequences inflicted upon them as a result of their actions.
Ryuji, just like the other boys, has his share of flaws, but he takes full responsibility for his mistakes and I admire that maturity so much, since some adults can’t even do that. ;_; So I definitely don’t think he’s the worst option.
1. My Favorite Murder - Two hilarious women talk about murder, among (a lot of) other things. (Non-Fiction, weekly ongoing)
2. The Strange Case Of The Starship Isis - What if Firefly, but everyone was queer? (Fiction, ongoing?)
3. Can I Pet Your Dog - A Dog Haver and A Dog Wanter talk about dogs, often to really cool people. (Non-Fiction, Weekly ongoing)
4. The Bright Sessions - Therapy for people with superpowers; what could go wrong? (Fiction, currently in the second season)
5. The Dollop - A dude who did research tells a dude who didn’t about history. (Non-Fiction, weekly)
6. Limetown - The best/creepiest/most amazing podcast about an entire town that disappeared. (Fiction, only 1 season, likely dead, but so well done it is worth a listen)
7. My Brother, My Brother, And Me - Good, good, goof boys give bad, bad, hilarious advice (Non-Fiction, weekly ongoing)(be warned the early stuff can be problematic, but honestly who wasn’t shittier 7 years ago?)
8. Welcome To Night Vale/Alice Isn’t Dead - Beautiful Gay Protagonist talks about the creepy shit that happens to them. (Fiction, WTNV weekly ongoing, AID in its second season)
9. How Did This Get Made - The best Bad Movie Podcast with amazing guests and Jason Mantzoukas who I’m not sure if I love or hate. (Non-Fiction, bi-weekly with minis in between) (It’s love)
10. The Adventure Zone - The most talented DM I have ever heard wrangles three family members while creating some of my fave gay characters. (Fiction-ish, bi-weekly)
It’s okay to be insecure about being nonbinary. About being embarrassed to use neutral pronouns, they/them or otherwise. About asking people to change their name for you. About disclosing your identity to people in general.
A lot of positivity towards nb folk has to do with being loud and proud of who you are. And that’s wonderful! There’s nothing wrong with that! But it’s not like that for everyone. Maybe you’ll get there some day, maybe you won’t.