can i cry because of this

170529 CH+ CHATROOM W/ JIMIN

> Worldwide shoulderㅋㅋㅋ Jin hyung?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the third one from the left shoulderㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m not Jin hyung, so you don’t have suddenly say handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Just by reading you can tell it’s me hehe
> This is Jimin
> Why are you depressed
> I’m doing well. I haven’t spoken to you guys after coming back from Billboard
> You all probably heard it through the news
> Everyone, thank you. I shouldn’t be the one congratulated, you all need to be the ones congratulated
> Everyone, if you keep putting me up there and say that I’m getting further away, it makes me sad
> Yes, let’s not be far apart from each other and let’s stop saying that
> Don’t cry because I will cry
> Yes it’s good news, but let’s not cry and be happy instead
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m not crying
> I went to the toilet again
> I was reading the comments
> Everytime I come here (chatroom), I have to go to the toiletㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> You guys have questions to ask us? A lot has happened
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn’t think we were going to win the award, so I wasn’t that nervous
> Also, there is a lot of talk about FESTA. Is everyone excited?
> I can’t tell you what we’re preparing ㅋㅋ
> I’m looking forward to everything ㅋㅋㅋ You all should look forward to it as well. It’s going to very fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> ㅋㅋㅋ Since I spoke to you guys for a while, I’m going to go rest
> Overseas fans, I’m sorry I can’t speak other languages sorry
> sorry*
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Okay ㅋㅋㅋ I’ll go. Goodnight everybody
> Goodnight** Good Night😁🌙* 
> Oh, and I love you

* = typed in english
** = typed in japanese

trans: jhope-shi | do not repost without giving credit!

BTS FESTA TIMETABLE SECRETS:

May 29, BTS_official shared the timetable for FESTA 2017 (BTS anniversary event) why did they make us do puzzles again??? . This post will help you understand the elements used in the timetable better and heal your headache given by BigSh*t too ^^ (If you scroll down you can find the timetable too)

THE BUS

No More Dream Released in 2013 as their debut song in 2 Cool 4 Skool

The bus symbolizes how you move forward (and sometimes backwards) in your journey of life. It is also an attempt to fit in “with the crowd”. As they just debuted after years of training. Succeeding ain’t easy in a market full competition knowing that they came from a small company. It took them a long time to fit it.
In this song BTS invite people to dream again. They also say to anyone who doubted them “ Why’re you telling to go a different path? Take care of yourself“.
This song was the start of an incredible journey that even BTS couldn’t believe back then.

THE GORILLA

Boy In Luv Released in 2014 in Skul Luv Affair

The guorilla hit their chest as a warning signal to the younger gorillas to back off or they will be engaged in a battle! Gorillas also beat their chest for a victory to show their dominance. The choregraphy of the song was inpired by this, as the guys confess their love in an enraged state. Boy In Luv is about experiencing those feelings for the first time: the confusion and the madness that love can get you in. I quote “ You make me so angry and mad for no reason. I’m serious but you make me into a loser “.

The PILLS

I Need U: Released in 2015 in The most beautiful moments in life part 1

The symbolism of anxiety, depression and health in general. As the boys were emotionally ill due to the stuggles that came their way from a very young age. Jhope will be seen in a number of MVs holding pills or sick but he will dispose of them in later ones, meaning that he/they is/are now fine with no medecine. The pills here are for the times they suffered from fame and life the most.

THE WHALE

Whalien 52: Releassed in 2015 in the Most Beautiful moments in life part 2. 

The title is a mixture of alien, to mean not fitting in society and the 52-hertz whale, which is an individual whale of unidentified species (calls at the very unusual frequency of 52 Hz. This pitch is a much higher frequency than that of the other whale species). It appears to be the only individual emitting a whale call at this frequency. It has been described as the “world’s loneliest whale” as no other whale can hear it. 
The title seemed fitting for this song where BTS  described loneliness and being alienated. 

THE HOUSE

Run:  Releassed in 2015 in the Most Beautiful moments in life part 2.

(I choose it because the events of the MV happen in different houses but also because Jin built a tower of cards that can symbolyse their other song “House of Cards”)

The house as a universal symbol, and also in the experiences of the individual relative to the house.  The song was written at a time the boys were all suffering as it was hard to reach their dreams “ No matter how far I reach for you,It is just an empty dream. No matter how crazy I run,I remain on the same place"
It was also a time where BTS had doubts about their career I quote from house of cards “A house made of cards, and us inside even if you say you see the end, even if you say it’ll collapse soon. A house made of cards, and stupidly, us. Even if you say it’s a useless dream, just stay a little more like this” 

THE HELIUM BALLOONS

Young Forever Released in 2016 in The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever

The balloon is a double-archetype of childhood innocence and total freedom. … Supporting this approach is the fragile nature of the balloon which can ‘burst’ or become ‘lost’ at any time. I quote “ Even when I fall and hurt myself. I keep running toward my dream”
It is a beautiful era and song where BTS hoped for the best while being scared, they reached for their dreams.

THE FLOWER PATH

TWO! THREE! Hoping For More Good Days: Released in 2016 in Wings

It stands for a road with no problems, where everyone knows where they are going.  Most people always tell us “Only good will come from now on”. However, BTS are being thruthful to ARMYs, telling them that there will not only be good days because we can’t decide the future. I quote “Let’s only walk on flower trails, I can’t say that …Saying that there will only be good things from now on. Saying that you won’t get hurt. I can’t say that. I can’t lie like that”. But they say that hand in hand we can erase the past and the bad memories, erase the times we were hurt by people and life and hope together for more good days.   

THE EAGLES

Outro/ Interlude Wings: Released in 2016/17 in Wings and YNWA

The eagle with its keen eyes symbolized perspicacity, courage and strength , but is also considered “king of the skies” and messenger of the highest gods. 
Just like a bird BTS reached naturally for the sky. they dreamed of flying when they were told not to and they succeeded. I quote “(Like a bird) I went on the road that I was told not to go”. BTS who doubted their path at times but choose it anyway. Finally decide to gather courage and try their best to fly “ I’m breaking up with regretting with age. I made a decision. I will have unconditional trust. It’s time to be brave. I’m not afraid because I believe, because I’m different from before. I won’t cry on my path”

THE TRAIN

Spring day:  Releassed in 2017 in Wings You Never Walk Alone.

The symbolism of the train are:It is a powerful machine which allows you to travel faster in the picture it is flying which double up the meaning. It can go only on rails … it limits your freedom to a great extent (like fame does) and it is usually transporting large numbers of peopleyou are never alone there, it is a means where people meet and sometimes get acquainted.
This song served as a final wind-up of the narrative of loss and growing up. They bids goodbye to their youth toward a new journey. while riding a train together.

THE MOUNTAINS

Not Today:  Releassed in 2017 in Wings You Never Walk Alone.

Climbing over one or passing through a range indicates overcoming obstacles or making progress. The thing that BTS showed after each comeback: rising higher every time and breaking their own records. It also often indicates spiritual or mental “rising” or improvement. That means that BTS are advancing as a group but also maturing and improving individually.

THE FIREWORKS

Fireworks symbolize flashes of illumination, such as from sudden inspiration. They can also indicate sudden events that seem surprising or unlikely. This is usually a positive sign, and can indicate fame and recognition for BTS accomplishments.  BTS play with fireworks in the MV of I Need U but the use of it here is more to symbolise their 4th anniversary (FESTA 2017) and what they achieved so far

THE SEA

The sea is used as a symbol in literature to represent life and its hardships.  The sea, with its daunting width and depth, simply stands for life itself. It may be quite calm, but it become raging and even deadly in an instant, with the waves representing the sudden obstacles life throws our way.  So the fact of having aaaaaalllllll those elements under the sea just showcases how these events are part of their life and it is a picture to summarize it so far. 

THE PLANETS

After reaching for the sky and flying what is next? Space obviously. Maybe this is for their next comeback? One of the planets is not so clear but the other is Saturn for sure. The planet is associated with ambition, authority, commanding status, discipline, patience, honor, toughness, but also with pessimism, hardships, and fatalism.

I haven’t looked into the stars and numbers yet but I may upload this post if I do later. I hope you liked it ^^. 
Love you ARMY / By @mimibtsghost

But what you don’t know is that when I’m driving alone, sometimes my entire world comes crashing down and I find myself crying while I’m driving and tears pour down my face and I can’t see. I can’t see because these tears aren’t just salt and water. These tears are more than that. These tears are filled with the emotions I felt and feel towards you. These tears contain the world that I dreamed of with you and every single detail relentlessly spills from my eyes. These tears glimmer with all of the hope and dreams and love we had for one another. These tears carry the memories of our dates and dumbest arguments and every moment we shared in between. These tears are your name and your smile and your laughter. They’re the name of your dog and your siblings and they hold the secret to how you hugged and kissed me and how you could tell me you love me in a sleepy fashion but for some reason, it was always the most perfect version of “I love you.” God please help me. These tears. These tears. These tears.
These tears contain you.
—  roibitussin 
I’ll be honest with you. It’s not pretty. There are going to be times when you’ll just start crying without knowing why. Your parents might be confused or even sad because they can’t understand the things that you’re feeling and it will break your heart and theirs. Teachers will be mad at you for not going to class or forgetting to do your homework again and they’ll yell at you in the hallway and you’ll just stand there and take it, hating yourself for not being able to do better. There are going to be days that you’ll just want to quit, to not get better, because the darkness that surrounds you is so familiar. You tell yourself that you know the demons so well, you’re so acquainted with the night, that the light would seem unnatural. But you’ll keep going. You’ll be okay.
—  an excerpt from a book I’ll never write #258
Reactions to the Wanted Special

OK OK 00OOOOK

buckle your seatbelts ladies & gents (+the rest of you fine people) here’s gonna be the worst. post. ever.

lars and lion have been shown to be very similar with abilities- using the pocket dimension with the trees, same light pink hair and darker pink body. so i’m gonna speculate they have the same abilities.

So lion can teleport, right? yes! so lars, once he gets the hang of his new powers probably can teleport too. but here’s the thing. lion got tired just teleporting to the moon, if he tried to teleport to steven, who is lightyears away…i think lion would probably die. also if lars tried to teleport home, he’d probably die too.

ALSO ALSO ALSO

when lion was found he was probably near dead/actually dead, and rose was so sad and surprised she started crying. the tears had to fix so much of lion’s body they became a part of it, which is why lion is pink (and by extension lars). the reason connie didn’t turn pink was because only her eyes were fixed

but wait! don’t forget! the trees on the pocket dimension islands probably show where the host-ers of the pocket dimension are from. on lion’s island, there is an acacia tree. these trees grow in the sahara desert, which is where i’m assuming rose quartz found him. 

see?

and lars is from the tri-state area. you know what’s a very common tree there? oak trees! 

that’s the tree on lars’ island.

shazam son

anonymous asked:

Rainbow

character: neil josten


neil josten hadn’t had anything to really be proud of before joining the foxes. he hadn’t any reason to draw attention to himself and even after violently wiping the floor with the ravens, he tried to slip under the radar. but there is always one weekend every year when neil josten shoves his ingrained habits down and willingly dons the most obtrusive colors he’s ever owned with absolutely every intention of making his presence known to the world.

pride

rainbow flags of a variety of colors hung in shops in the town surrounding palmetto and dangled from dorm windows, declaring acceptance and resistance. nicky is a human rainbow weaving through crowds and kissing people on the cheek so they knew they were loved and supported, that he was as proud of them as they were of themselves. if neil strains himself, he can see matt and kevin decked out in blue, purple, and pink taking pictures with crying fans. neil can’t see the rest of the foxes from where he is, and can only spot andrew because of his shock of blond hair and the purposely crooked rainbow neil had drawn on his cheek. 

( “can i draw a rainbow on your cheek if you’re wearing all black?” the paintbrush is poised in neil’s hand, held still as andrew considers it before shifting slightly in his seat. 

“yes, but make sure it’s straight.” 

“it’s a pride rainbow, andrew. it has no business being straight.” he teases as he begins the careful process of drawing the rainbow on his boyfriend’s pale skin.

andrew’s mouth twitches just so in a smile before he whispers, “160, josten.” ) 

the rainbow is smeared from sweat and neil makes his way over to andrew, tapping his arm before leaning in to whisper “yes or no?” in his ear over the roar of the crowd. andrew nods his head once, yes, and neil wraps his arms around his shoulders before wincing when the blond smacks a rainbow sticker on his forehead. 

“i wrinkled it so it wouldn’t be straight.” 

you are so much more than seeking acceptance in the flesh of others. you are more than bleeding yourself dry just to feel loved and wanted and needed. you are more than crying yourself to sleep because the yelling never stops, the people never stop, the world never slows down. you are more than yesterday, and the weeks before. you are more than broken dreams and shattered realities and expectations that you can just never quite meet. you are more, because you are who you are today. and you are still living, and you are still trying and breathing and fighting; and there is nothing more beautiful and brave than that.

anonymous asked:

What do you call a person who is both a sadist and a masochist? Because I am that kind of person. Waiting for the doping scandal and wants to see how viktor copes and read the comments how you break their hearts while also crying because not only did you break their hearts but also mine. On a completely unrelated note, what does it feel like to be a medical student? Because being a doctor is one of the careers I want to pursue if you don't mind.

What do you call a person who is both a sadist and a masochist? - Kinky

As for being a medical student, I can’t speak for how it’s like in other countries but in Britain you are constantly tired, stressed and have absolutely no free time, you live on coffee, everyone has at least 1 scheduled breakdown and often more and somehow you love it anyway! I adore my course but if I have to give one piece of advice it would be make sure you are absolutely sure you want to do it before you apply. It’s so worth it if you want to be a doctor and love medicine but if you don’t it’ll be hell

anonymous asked:

can you imagine yousef as a dad? like it'd be so so cute. him and his daughters and sons just playing basketball whilst sana is holding the youngest and just watching with a tender look. and yousef will look up and send her heart eyes and he'd pick up his daughter and help her shoot the ball because she's too short and i can imagine him being the dad who'd go to a basketball game and just cheer so so loudly for his son when he gets the ball in the hoop and sana too. we'd see them turn to the 1/2

the next person and he be like ‘thats my son, my wife taught him all he knows. this is also my wife. isn’t she beautiful?’

STOP im crying + sana wouldnt be looking she would teach the kids how to kick their dads ass in basketball and soon they would all be better than him lmao

CLOSED

Gimme a moment to select the winner~


Soooo, one year ago I took Rowan to the vet as an overprotective parent and figured they would just shake their heads in amusement and send me home again. Except that didn’t happen and I ended up paying for surgery and there were words said like “I’ve never seen anything like this before.” Look at this sad child. He was so sad he wouldn’t even eat almonds.

A year later, my bird is a-okay and it seems the only thing I really have to worry about is him chewing up the perch he’s standing on and then crying about it when it falls. Yes, this happens a lot. I keep trying to explain gravity to him but he’s not getting it.

TO CELEBRATE the Scary Mass™ not returning I’m giving away… uh… *pats at pockets*

This water egg. Because it’s the only giveaway-worthy thing I have in my pocket at the moment.

To enter,

Reblog or with your Username and ID# and the names of any pets you may have. If you have no pets that’s okay, you can make one up.

If you include a picture of your pet, real or imagined, I will look at it and smile approvingly.

Ends three hours from now, @ 17:00 FR time.
(5/29/2017)

anonymous asked:

ing on? HELLO IS THIS THING- oh, uh, sorry. Shoutout to Sloane because I still can't find her?? Can she even, like??? Where is she????! Ugh. In the meantime, there's also this person and? I can't help them but they're crying in a store. I've been trying to help them for an hour but I don't know if they can see me. Or maybe they do see me, because a cat is trying to bargain with me. @moon dudes: what the hell, this is getting weird. ~Hurley

-

Steven SPOILER: Because before he was a pink badass he was my jerky son

I can’t express how grateful I feel about Lars and his development. Before, granted, he was a jerk, and not everyone liked him and that’s cool and all. He was a flawed child, but that’s what made him human. This kid was the epitome of a teenager, he wanted to fit in, he thought this, he thought that, he was filled with anxieties and junk but who isn’t? Lol, I couldn’t hate this kid because he was me, he was my friend, and he was that punk that sat in the back of my class lol. The point is, his character was the rawest form of what it’s like to be young and an idiot. We’ve all been there, not all of us are perfect, and none of us are proud of our mistakes. But the thing is we do grow from that eventually, we find out that we’re all tired of hiding, that maybe the way we’ve been acting doesn’t have to continue. I’m glad my son has evolved as a person. Thank you Rebecca….my Sugar…

crisswift  asked:

The newest photographer isn't following or even attempting to tag Mia despite her being around "them" for years, countdown until Mia runs to follow, comment and insist they're all so close and not at all there for one purpose 🙄

I expect that innocent omission will be corrected by days end. TP needs her credit and her publicity.  Currently she is the sole product Team Beard is pushing and they are selling it hard. So they will make sure to get her tagged.

Plus I assume they want to avoid her posting annoying comments like “What about ME!!!!!” as she has done on prior occasions.  Private indeed. 

Honestly, while I have laughed at the idiocy today, because otherwise I will cry, when you really look at yesterday, its just incredibly sad.

How anyone can believe this BS at this point is truly beyond me. It is so over the top, it’s astonishing.

So @sleeqy-uf0s and I have this hc where Good Cop wasn’t noticed when he and Bad Cop were born until a while later when his parents and the doctors heard crying from somewhere else after BC stopped crying. They just,, flip the baby around and oh, my god! There’s another baby back there that didn’t show up in the ultrasound ! But GC doesn’t find it a good thing, in fact because of this, GC felt like he was never supposed to be born and deals with a lot of self doubt and insecurities, feeling like he is a mistake, despite how much Ma, Pa and BC tells him they love him.

Anyway I can’t think of a happy ending for this, I just like crying.

You never fail to break my heart
Just shattered like broken glass.
Time is supposed to heal all wounds
But this crushing pain seems to last.
So let me cry myself to sleep
We can pretend its the first time.
Don’t you dare say that it not me, its you
Because we both know that you’re lying.
—  At Some Point I Knew I Was The Problem @kylie-not-kylis

anonymous asked:

the Skeles have a S/O who always takes medicine at night, when they forget to take one the night before, the Skeles find them in a corner crying because of how sensitive they are of everything? The lights are too bright, the tv is too loud (despite being at 1 volume), and they can't stop freaking out and hyperventilating. How do they help?

None of the bros were specified, so I’ll just do the Swap boys for now if that’s alright! Feel free to send in another ask for the SwapFell boys if you want. :)

US!Sans/Plum:

– When Plum returns home to find you there, a switch is flipped and he’s instantly serious. He’ll tip to up to you, whispering as quietly as possible that everything’s going to be okay, before he gets to work.

– He turns off all the lights, doubles up the curtains so that the most minimal light filters in. The tv is turned off and so is every other humming electronic in the room. He works as fast and silent as he can to make sure that everything is off or on its lowest setting.

– It’s all done in a matter of minutes and then he’s back at your side, hushing you softly. He’ll be hesitant to touch you in case you’re sensitive to that as well, but if you give him the go ahead he’s going to lay a blanket over both of your heads. And then he’s going to pull you close to him and rock you back and forth until you calm down. He might start muttering quietly about reminding you and ways to do it - just nudge him and he’ll fall silent.

US!Papyrus/Cherry:

– Cherry shortcuts into the room your in and is thrown for a loop when he sees you in the corner. He looks between your crying self and all the surrounding stimuli and freaks out for a minute himself before he [ACT]s.

– He blips around the room, turning things off and checking on you in between. He probably misses a few things in his hurrying, but he ends up next to you faster, cursing to himself. He’s anxious, but he does his best to focus on you.

– He’s going to lead you to the bed and slip under the covers with you, holding you with your head tucked under his chin. He’ll stroke you hair with one hand an rub circles in your back with the other, urging you to breathe in time with him. He’ll try and get you to nap, too.

saltyscream  asked:

what r ur thoughts on the last episode of chuck

i hate/love it! i know there are a lot of people who genuinely loathe the last two/three episodes, and i’m sure if the show had like, a nice happy ending i’d much prefer that, but pain and suffering aside i think it’s still a great ending and that the episodes themselves are really good?
i think most people’s issue is that the characters deserved better, which they totally one hundred percent did and do, and i will never ever be Okay with watching sarah walker lose the very same five years of chuck that we all watched and fell in love with (it’s like we the audience have the memories she doesn’t how could they be that cruel??), and i cry a bunch every time i rewatch the finale then i automatically watch the pilot again because i can’t cope with that being the end, but there are still aspects of the episodes that i love? i love that everyone’s in that last arc and they’re all important, all the baes and Jeffster lmao. then the parallels between vs the Goodbye and the Pilot still destroy me every single time, from the obviousness of the beach but it all being flipped, to the mexican/german restaurant which is legit also called El Compadre i’m, to even like lil things like chuck’s warning shot kinda parallelling casey’s warning shot on the helipad in the pilot? oh and sarah fixing chuck’s tie ugh ugh. and aces, charles. i just love the, like, detail, within the last episode, and acting-wise everyone hit that thing right out of the park. they make me cry, ugly tears, every damn time. but i also think in the sense of the characters it was pretty beautiful, if extremely painful? i’m always overwhelmed at chuck’s willingness to let sarah walk away, both at the end of vs Sarah and when she leaves castle to ~go find herself in vs the Goodbye (though he does go find her if only at morgan’s insistence), but it just reminds me like god, he loves her so much, that when she doesn’t remember him he’ll just let her go?? he won’t force it? like damn that is powerful. and with sarah UGH i mean i think i said this a while back but i was also struck in the finale just how much sarah had changed in the show? it’s a slow subtle thing so you don’t really realize it other than seeing her fall in love and get married, but like, pilot sarah and pre-losing-her-memory-sarah are so so so so different, and that’s due to chuck and his love and his friends and her family, and only when you get the starkness of the wildcard enforcer trying to kill her own damn husband do you go, oh, she grew so much? she came so far? and tbh that’s why it hurts so much to literally see all of that growth being ripped and torn from her mind in the she tows the line montage in vs the Bullet Train (seriously, watching vs Sarah/ vs the Goodbye i can handle, watching Bullet Train i just cannot.) and then seeing sarah watch herself on her mission log, seeing one sarah who knows chuck and loves chuck and then seeing one sarah who’s had her world stolen from her along with her memories, ugh god that always gets me, because they’re the same woman but they’re so… distanced?? ugh, that really hurts, but it’s also so powerful.

anyway crap i’ve rambled a lot. but just, in summary, sorta, i don’t mind the last episode that much. for all i’ve mentioned in probably far too much detail above, really the best bit of the finale/finale arc to me is the rivers and roads scene. just chuck, sarah, laughing, crying, side by side on their beach, on their way to falling in love again, with that lil sense of hope that she might remember?? and that even if she doesn’t, she’s got chuck, she’s found chuck, she’s reached chuck across rivers and roads, and we all know we just know if she doesn’t remember him with that one magical kiss, then she gets the wonderful chance to fall in love with the same man twice, and who else gets that kinda thing, nobody gets that. for that pain and suffering of that whole damn last arc, that scene makes up for it, that scene shows what the whole show was about, what was at its core, and that gives us hope.
that being said, it is still the most painful finale i think i’ve ever witnessed idk why i rewatch it as much as i do. (also, i would give a minor organ for a chuck movie just to be sure about chuck and sarah. those two are endgame, i know it, they’re soulmates, but like, could i also get some canon reassurance okay bye)

so, another summary, tl;dr, my first sentence: i hate/love it! emotions.