Strange coincidence: My name is Rowan and I'm a witch too. I'm just a baby witch but I'm working on it. Do you have any tips on how I can get more involved? I typically use crystals and herbs for my spells. ❤️ Thank you
Hello fellow Rowan, and I have a few links for you:
- The Mori Witch’s Tips & Tricks
- Masterpost for Getting Started in Witchcraft
- Haven Craft’s Tips for Beginner Witches
- Cunningcelt’s Beginner Guide #7: Glossary
- Lots of Stuff to Look Through (tips, advice, information)
- You can bring magick to your daily life by carry crystals on your person - by doing this you can charge your crystal with your own energy, imbue it with intent, bond with it, and latently use its energy to influence events of the day.
- If you use herbs in cooking, add a little magick to each meal!
(Each one of the bloggers above posts different but very useful and valuable content that covers as many aspects and angles of witchcraft that I can think of.)