When Steven gets invited to do a Real-Time Fandub with Sour Cream, Buck and Jenny, he gets excited and invites all of the Crystal Gems along. But when Lapis finds out that the gang is making fun of an old Camp Pining Hearts episode, she gets upset and ends up shorting out Buck’s wifi router. Will they still be able to stream? And will Garnet get caught using her future vision to predict all of her lines correctly?
Outdoor enthusiasts have another things to be happy about this camping season as Buck Knives have released a new series of products for them. The Buck Compadre Series is equipped with tools which will most certainly come in handy while you spend quality time out in the woods. This series of products features a high quality axe, knife and froe which makes it perfect for any given outdoor situation.
Willie Robertson, foreground right, one of the stars of the reality show “Duck Dynasty,” autographs a photo of the show?s cast for U.S. Marine Corps Sgt. Mariah Brown at Camp Leatherneck in Helmand province, Afghanistan, Dec. 10, 2013, during the 2013 USO Chairman’s Holiday Tour. (DoD photo by Cpl. Austin Long, U.S. Marine Corps/Released)
10 reasons why you should watch M*A*S*H and become a Swamp Rat
1. We’re a small bunch but we have cookies.
2. The whole camp functions on shitty martinis made in a still.
3. No legit, they had a Psych come in this one time to assess a guy for a section 8 and basically concluded that the whole camp was bucking for one.
4. But don’t split them up. That would be crazy.
5. Also doctors, what are these doctors you speak of all I see are a pack of clowns.
6. Everyone’s wives are either called Mildred or Lorraine, just accept it right now.
7. Oh, and they tried to ship a tonne of pork ribs half way across the world that one time.
8. Henry and his desk are a thing.
9. People come and go, but that’s okay because you’re supposed to be happy for the guy who gets to bail out of the cesspool.
10. Just don’t forget to leave a note.