Columbine + Cold Case Rampage // parallels
- Eric Harris being represented by Cameron Coulter according to his narcissitic personnality and as the leader of the couple.
- Dylan Klebold being represented by Neil Hanlon as the more quiet one and a kind of Cameron follower.
- The sketches and the nihilistic phrases in the diary.
- Robyn Anderson who was accused of complicity for buying the weapons for Eric & Dylan is represented by Tina, who pushed the boys to the rampage.
- The same quiet and pointless walk after the massacre like they were walking in the cafetaria just before they killed themselves.
- At the end, Cameron and Neil also killed themselves turning their weapons against them, as Eric and Dylan did.
- This episode includes also the presence of bullyers.
- One of the bullyer can be a free representation of Brooks Brown.