adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam parrish adam par
Where Blue ‘creates’ Gansey to save herself from the curse as a child.
(maybe her and Ronan are siblings in this?)
Kavinsky is the ex they kill, Adam and Gansey are the police that come sniffing around (did Ronan wish for an impossible man too, all those years ago?), the aunts are of course Calla, Maura, and Persephone.
Noah is Blue’s first love, who got hit by the curse and is dead but haunting in a chill way not a 'darkly risen thing.’
Henry is maybe a reporter or just a guy from town?
Anyway it ends with pynch and sarchengsey of course. And Ronan and Blue flying off the roof every Halloween.
“There is no good word for the opposite of lonesome.
One might be tempted to suggest togetherness or contentment , but the fact that these two other words bear definitions unrelated to each other perfectly displays why lonesome cannot be properly mirrored. It does not mean solitude, nor alone, nor lonely, although lonesome can contain all of those words in itself.
Lonesome means a state of being apart. Of being other. Alone-some.” -Blue Lily, Lily Blue
“Right after he spoke, Blue threw her arms tightly around his neck. Right after he spoke, she pressed her face into the side of his. Right after he spoke, she held him like a shouted word. Love, love, love.
this is going to be impossible to narrow down to 6
1) Kell and Lila dancing at the ball!! This is one of my favorite conversations I mean:
“Why did you ask me to dance?”
“So you couldn’t run away before I said hello.”
“Hello,” said Lila.
“Hello,” said Kell. “Where have you been?”
“Why, did you miss me?”
I was swooning the entire time. And of course their kiss in the balcony afterwards more swoons *sigh* I just love them so much.
2) When everyone in Red London was passed out in the streets and Rhy being the precious cinnamon roll that he is went outside even though it was dangerous and started putting blankets over everyone so they wouldn’t be cold because he cares about his people and he’s going to be the greatest king Arnes has ever had OKAY
3) When Emira tells Rhy that he and Kell weren’t supposed have cared for each other because he was just there to protect Rhy but Rhy tells his mom that just like Kell would die for him, kill for him, and protect him from anything, he would do the same for his brother. I was so proud of him. I don’t think anyone loves Kell more than Rhy.
4) Holland dying and saving his home and finding out that in the end he was the king from the story that would bring magic and life back to White London and honestly this scene was so beautiful and sad and it fucking destroyed me and I can’t believe how much I ended up caring for Holland even though I hated him in the beginning of the series.
5) Honestly any scene with Calla was so great I fucking loved her. She was the biggest Kila shipper and she made Lila blush whenever she mentioned Kell. Also I was kind of hoping that since she cared so much for Kell that maybe they were related or something. And she cared about Lila too and Lila cared about her and when Lila found her body it was one of the most heartbreaking scenes ever and now everything hurts again.