Batman points out the problem with society 's view on beauty.
- Bullock: You read her her rights?
- Officer: Yes, sir.
- Bullock: The she knows they don't include this! (Takes off her mask to reveal a beautiful face that after years of the public telling her she was "too old" and not good enough anymore and after society hammered her about what beauty should be, believes her face is ugly)
- Calender Girl: No! Don't look! Please! Oh no! *cries*
- Batgirl: She's beautiful.
- Batman: She can't see that anymore. All she sees are the flaws.