Ok so heres the thing, if you have a show that I dont know have on this list I ask that you message me so that it can be spread and the love of the activity spread farther and wider. If you have videos of any show that isnt in here I would love to see that as well.
Drum Corps Announcer:
Drum Corps International is proud to present-
sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my selｆ 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠＯOOＯOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Corps as College Students: Sequel to Corps as High School Students
Cadets: music major, up all night practicing, carries tuba on their back to every class, never forgets extra pens or paper
Cavaliers: exercise sport science major, spends more time in the gym than in the library, has to repeat chem 1301 twice, has one notebook for 5 classes
Blue Devils: photography major, is the yoga instructor, studies outside under a tree, the person you can always to trust to have a lighter, only drinks craft beers
Phantom Regiment: history major, won’t shut up about their study abroad in Rome, recites poetry in a casual conversation, has a vinyl collection, calls to professor by their first name
Carolina Crown: interior design major, has perfect fashion and makeup through the whole year, can walk all around campus in heels, president of their sorority and their little is the absolute greatest
Bluecoats: mechanical engineer, goes to class in sweats and a t-shirt, starts homework the night before, desk covered in bud light cans and ramen noodle cups, makes straight A’s, the one you go to for “the hook up”
Is the fact that the DCI season is over getting you down?
Are you trying to find ways to make the transition easier?
Well here’s a few helpful hints that you can try to help you get over end of season depression!
1. Sleep with your air mattress on TOP of your bed. Eventually, it will deflate and you’ll start being comfortable with your own bed again.
2. Keep wearing your rehearsal clothes. Eventually, the judging stares from your neighbors will probably make you want to put some clothes back on.
3. Use your water jug for everything. No longer need to worry about sugary soda’s entering your body, so fill that gallon jug up with it! Eventually, you’ll realize how unhealthy that is and go back to regular sized portions. Either that or you still drink water and find that you need to pee wayyyy more often.
4. Live life with a metronome. Turn on a met at random points in your day. Eventually, your family and roommates will hate you.
5. Take a run. But not a normal run. Sprint for a couple seconds and then stop for a couple more, then repeat the process. It’s like doing your show but without playing! Eventually, this will feel really strange and again, your neighbors will judge you.
6. Serve every meal like a food truck meal. Make your lunch, or dinner, then put it on a paper plate and put it on a table or ledge somewhere. Then walk away, come back, pick it up and thank the imaginary volunteer for their time.
7. Make every bus ride a tour bus ride. Every bus you go on, bring stuff to stick on the windows and a plastic box to stick under your seat. Either the people next to you will think you’re crazy or they’ll ask you why and you can talk to them about drum corps for the next 7 hours, easing the pain.
8. Have a speaker playing sounds of people talking while showering. The audio of a bunch of people talking will make your shower feel a little less lonely. Then you’ll remember that you don’t need to spend 30 seconds showering and can actually take your time.
9. Bring your backpack everywhere, and have a lot of stuff hanging off of it. Need to go drop something off? Take your backpack. Meeting a friend for lunch? Bring your backpack! Eventually, your friends will stop inviting you to things and you won’t need to go anywhere.
10. Do marching band and tell everyone all the time about your tour. Everyone around you will totally love it, and will love listening to the same stories over and over again.
Thanks for reading! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to comment on this with them. I hope this helps!