Can I have a comfort Sunday with kirishima bc I had a shitty day turn shittier real fast
I just saw this and it seems urgent, so here you go love ❤️ I hope it’s nothing too serious? 💕 Lots of love and cuddles for you! ✨ Hang in there!
• whatever happened, Kiribaby got you! He’s super emphatic and the moment you enter your shared apartment his senses tell him something is wrong - he’s on his feet and greeting you in no time
• the moment he sees your face, he immediately pulls you into a hug - “Oi babe, it’s okay, ya home now. I’m here” he doesn’t need any explanation if you don’t want to tell him immediately
• without a warning he lifts you up and carries you to the sofa, planting you into a fort of pillows and blankets
• before he joins you, he’ll get every comfort food you like and that’s in the house and some tea/hot cacao/ coffee (your favorite drink)
• thereupon it’s all about cuddling, he pulls you into a tight hug, planting a kiss at the crown of your head “don’t let this shitty day get ya babe”. He’s running his hands down your back, rubbing small circles; his fingers are brushing through your hair, gently massaging your scalp; if he feels like you need to laugh, he will pepper your face with tiny little kisses
• you can ramble on about your day and he will almost cry some manly tears, telling you that you were so strong pulling through the day
• he’ll try to lift your mood up a little “want me to tell ya the story about that one time I caught Bakugou singing an opera in the dorm bathroom?” - it’s supposed to be a secret, but he’ll take any risk to curve your beautiful lips into a smile
There’s something sacred about spice mixing, an alchemical process that allows flavors to become something other than themselves—and transform your experience of eating them at the same time. Here, cinnamon coaxes chocolate out of its shell, nutmeg elicits sweetness, and cayenne subtly steals the show.
When topped with whipped cream laced with Cointreau, the alchemy reaches an entirely new level of yesness. And I finished these off with some pomegranate seeds and cacao nibs, because fall and because beauty and because it was just the right thing to do.