sometimes i remember that hawkeye is canonically deaf in the comics and the mcu erased his disability. that they ignored his abusive childhood and gave him a family - erasing his attachment issues. in the comics hes this self-destructive goofy disabled depressed guy who drinks coffee by the pot just to stay awake and is always covered head to toe in band-aids. sometimes i remember that the mcu erased everything about clint barton but the bow and arrow. and it ruins my whole day.
okay but what I really wanna see in infinity war is someone takes Wanda’s powers away and they start cackling (because everyone fucking says Wanda is shit without her powers) but then she flips back up into a fight stance and her opponent looks horrified and starts swinging, she starts fighting back because holy shit she’s been trained in hand to hand combat just like any other avenger should their main weapon get taken from them wow isn’t that a thought
also Clint standing somewhere off, clapping wildly and tears of joy springing from his face
1. The fact that Clint saw tangled wires and assumed Tony would know what to do
2. The fact that Tony actually came to help him
3. The fact that Clint did not take his advice anyway
4. The fake drama and how Tony looks far more anxious about this than he is about most life-threatening situations
5. This is Tony’s only appearance in the entire series, except for the next few panels where he offers to buy Clint all new stuff (which ends on a surprisingly poignant note). Like this is it. He just shows up to fix the DVR and is never seen again