- Sneaking out at 1am for late night drives with Jason
- Not being close with the girls because Alison lowkey was jealous of you
- Spencer is the only one who is actually your friend because she’s your study buddy
- Dealing with A texts after three months of dating Jason
- Not telling Jason about the texts to protect him
- Jason finding out about the texts because you forgot your phone in his car
- Him reading the texts and getting mad af (ANGRY JASON IS HOT JASON BC VEIN POPPING ON HIS NECK)
- Jason being overprotective of you
- Jason asking you to move in with him after 8 months of dating to get away from the Rosewood drama after you almost died due to A
- Looking for apartments together
- Giving up after 1 week of looking at the apartments 10 minutes away from Rosewood
“But babe the 6th apartment we looked at had the fireplace you wanted in the bedroom!”
“Jason!! I freaking saw a dead mouse trapped in a mouse trap outside on the balcony!”
- Him calling you babe, sweetheart and baby girl
- You call him babycakes due to an inside joke about the time he ordered a cake for your birthday online and when it arrived it was a chocolate cake that was the size of your hand
- Jason surprised you by buying a small cottage an hour away from Rosewood
- Packing boxes with Jason
“Dang (y/n) what did you pack in this box? My back is starting to hurt.”
“Is this your way to ask for a back massage..?”
“You know you wanna see me shirtless..”
“Okay fine. Take your shirt off Dilaurentis, we are taking a break right now.”
- Watching Jason repair his car from the balcony in the hot summer weather
“Are you just going stare at me all day or are you going to bring me water?”
“But jaaason… you’re shirtless…”
- Slow passionate sex in the living room with the fireplace on
- Rough daddy kink sex after a rough day at Jason’s work
- Surprising Jason at work with lunch
- Jason cooking for you all the time because he watches Hells Kitchen reruns all night
- Ordering pizza when Jason ends up burning his pasta
“This is a disgrace”
“Babycakes its ok to mess up.”
“We will not speak of this ever again”
“But how does one burn pasta?”
“I FORGOT TO PUT THE WATER IN THE POT AND IT WAS ON HIGH HEAT!”
“You’re still my master chef babe”
- Shoulder kisses
- Neck kisses
- Supporting each other through everything
- Having to buy concealers weekly so you can cover up the hickies Jason left all over your neck
- Jason calling in sick on behalf of you so you can just cuddle him all day
- Him proposing on your 4 year anniversary
- Having a small wedding by the lake and Spencer is your bridesmaid and Toby is his best man
- Going to the Dominican Republic for your honeymoon that lasts for 3 weeks
- Getting matching Jerseys to your favourite baseball team and customizing it to say Dilaurentis on the back
- Trying to be friends with Alison by telling her you are pregnant and she can be the god mother
- Jason is overly excited about the baby news
- Getting close with the girls and they plan a baby shower for you
- Turning Jason on when you call him daddy while speaking to your stomach
“Come on little one, kick for Daddy”
“(y/n) my hand wont be on your stomach for much longer if you keep calling me daddy”
“oh? And what would you do Daddy? It better be clean because the little one is listening”
“Oh I am going to rip your clothes off and-”
“What? Having sex is healthy”
- Having a baby girl and Jason being overly attached
- (y/d/n) being Daddy’s Little Girl
- Jason buying a shirt that says that just to make you jealous
- Alison and Spencer ends up spoiling her
- Jason not allowing (y/d/n) to wear the “my Aunt’s the best” shirt that Spencer bought
“Jason let her wear it”
“Spencer if i have to have this argument again i’ll have it burned”
“Jason i’m going to frame it then”
“(y/n) you’re supposed to be on my side”
“HA she loves me more than you Jason”
“Shut up Spencer”
- Growing old with Jason would include holding hands while taking walks at the park, reminding each other to take what meds at what time, saying I Love You whenever you can, complaining how (y/d/n) barely brings the kids over, having races about who can go faster in the wheelchair, and dying in each others arm while sleeping…
- Always holds you really close when you cuddle. - Let’s you borrow his car at almost anytime. - If someone shouts something inappropriate at you, he will kindly punch them in the face. - He knows all your favourite things and loves to surprise you with them. - If at it’s 2am, or 3am, or 4am, or anytime at all and you’re feeling sad, he will come to you in a heartbeat and he will do everything he can to make the bad things go away. - Doesn’t mind you trying out new makeup techniques on him. - Being on the phone for hours and hours just doing your own thing and not really talking, but still feeling each other’s presence. - Your shared hamster, Mr. Hamster. - He’s always willing to do the washing up. And the cooking. And the cleaning. - Someone to always laugh at your jokes who also somehow always manages to make you laugh at his. -Often being nicknamed the cutest couple in Rosewood. - Being so close with his little sister, Ali, that the pair of you even share clothes. - Feeling completely loved and accepted for who you are, and learning what it means to love and accept someone for who they are.
- Dealing with the fact that he often goes off the radar for hours or days, it’s even happened for a week before. - Sometimes he can be ridiculously selfish for no apparent reason. - Feeling so useless when you can’t help him through a depressive episode, even though you know it’s nobody’s fault and you can’t fix him. - Explosive arguments. - Knowing his and his family’s past and finding it hard to trust him completely. - Spending so much time together that sometimes (albeit rarely) you get sick of one another and have dumb arguments. - But also sometimes going through huge periods of not seeing each other and missing him so much you want to cry. - HE WON’T TRY ON YOUR PANTIES!! - Having a hard time trying to get your friends to trust him. - Being unsure what to say when he feels down about the death of his mother. You hug him and hold him close, but it’s hard knowing there’s a deep deep pain in him that you can’t help.
Requested by anonymous. Prompt: “Just shut up and kiss me.”
You stepped into another compartment of the train, needing to get some fresh air from all the dancing. You pulled up the hem of your dress and made your way down the train in search of refreshments.
“Nice costume,” Noel said as you walked by him. You glanced over at him and rolled your eyes.
“Thanks.” He began walking in step with you, his eyes checking over your body in your Poison Ivy costume. “Can I help you, Noel?”
“Just want to know where you’re going.”
“Why do you care?”
“Because I was going to ask you to dance,” he said with a smile.
“Come on, just one dance,” he said, stopping you.
“Well there’s plenty of desperate girls out there, so you can go ask them,” you said, stepping up to the refreshments. Noel scrunched up his nose and grabbed the bottle of water you were reaching for.
“Leave me alone, Noel.”
“Just one dance, Y/N.”
“I think she told you to leave her alone.” You looked up and saw Jason standing next to Noel. Noel swallowed and handed the water bottle back to you.
“Sorry,” he said before walking off.
“God, it would take a man to make him respect me,” you said. Jason laughed and you looked up at him for the first time in months. “Thank you, by the way.”
“No problem.” The two of you stood in awkward silence before you looked back at him.
“What are you doing here, Jason?” you asked finally. He laughed slightly and shrugged.
“I just needed to spend some time away from everything. I need to begin to move on.”
“So no luck with Ali’s remains?” He shook his head. “I’m so sorry,” you said, touching his arm. He smiled at you and took a drink. You were both being pushed around by the other people on the train and weren’t getting the chance to talk at all.
“Do you want to go somewhere a little more private?” You blushed even though you didn’t want to and nodded. You followed Jason through multiple train cars until you got to the very end of the train. You stepped outside into the crisp night air and took a deep breath.
“Much better,” you said. Jason smiled and leaned against the railing. You leaned over the railing and looked at Jason. “So how are you doing, Jason?”
“I’m fine.” He looked over at you and could tell you weren’t believing him. “Really. I’m okay.”
“How are things with A?” You sighed and looked at your hands.
“You guys don’t think I’m a suspect anymore, do you?” You laughed and shook your head.
“No, I convinced them otherwise.” You though you noticed a flush across Jason’s cheeks and felt one growing on your own. You heard a thud from behind you and saw a cloaked person running away. Jason reached for the door and found it was locked.
“Shit,” he mumbled. You tried looking through glass but there was no one in the compartment. You shivered and leaned against the railing again.
“Here,” Jason said, shedding the red jacket he was sporting and wrapping it around your shoulders.
“Thank you.” You sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while before you started laughing.
“What?” Jason asked in confusion.
“Nothing. I just can’t believe how things have changed.”
“Like the fact that I can talk to you without worrying about Ali ripping my throat out.”
“She wouldn’t let you talk to me?”
“No, not at all. She always said you were off limits to us.”
“That’s not really for Ali to decide.”
“I know, she always said you were weird, too.” You stopped and looked over at Jason who smiled awkwardly. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. Besides, I never thought you were weird,” you chipped in.
“No I thought you were kind of cool. And hot,” you said, surprising yourself. Jason laughed and leaned a little closer to you.
“Don’t worry, I know how Ali felt about me. She was never very secretive about her opinions of people. It’s probably what got her killed,” he said, staring off into the disappearing track.
“Oh, and just for the record, I always thought you were the prettiest of all of Ali’s friends,” Jason added. You blushed and looked up into his eyes.
“Yeah?” Jason nodded and it seemed like he inched closer to your face.
“Good. Because I definitely am,” you joked.
“I’m not denying that. This may sound weird, but I always wanted to take you away from Ali.”
“Take me away?” you asked.
“Not like that, but I always thought you were too good to be her friend.” You blushed and smiled.
“It doesn’t bode well to speak ill of the dead.” Jason nodded.
“You’re right. All I’m saying is I didn’t want her to be a bad influence on you.”
“Maybe I was a bad influence on her,” you teased.
“I doubt that.”
“What, you don’t think I can be bad?” Jason shook his head and laughed.
“No, I didn’t say that. I don’t think anyone influenced Ali positively. If she acted more like you, she’d probably still be here.”
“You’re probably right.” Another awkward silence followed with the both of you touching shoulders and staring off the end of the train.
“So, Y/N, if you were such a bad girl, why didn’t you ever talk to me?”
“Probably my fear of Ali? Of rejection? Or the fact that you were a few years older and way out of my league?”
“I’m not out of your league. You’re out of mine.” You laughed and didn’t hear the door open until it was too late. You felt hands on your back as you were pushed off the side. Jason reached for you and grabbed onto your hands as you hung from the railing of the train.
“Who was that?” you shouted.
“I don’t know,” Jason said as he pulled you back onto the train. You sat down on the floor and tried to regain your breathing. Jason crouched down next to you.
“Are you okay?” he asked. You nodded and looked up at him.
“Thank you.” He nodded and brushed a hair out of your face. You leaned close enough to Jason to kiss him before stopping.
“Ali would kill me if she knew what I was doing. This is so off limits. I-”
“Just shut up and kiss me,” he said. You smiled and brought your lips to his. Jason wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. Your hands were on his chest and neck as he deepened the kiss and his tongue slipped into your mouth.
“Y/N, ar-” You pulled away and saw Spencer and Emily standing in the doorway. “Oh, sorry,” Emily said. You stood up and brushed off your dress.
“Are you okay?” Spencer asked
“Uhm, yeah, kinda. I was just pushed off the train by A, but Jason saved me,” you said, motioning back to the older DiLaurentis sibling. The girls nodded and looked at each other.
“Okay, well we’ll see you back inside,” Em said before walking away. You ran a hand over your face and looked over at Jason. You both laughed at how awkward that just was.
“That’s going to take some getting use to,” Jason said. You blushed and stood in front of him.
“Us. If you want there to be an ‘us’.” You nodded and stood on your tip toes to kiss him again.
“I would love that. It will be a change.”
“A good change, though,” Jason added before taking your hand and leading you back onto the train.
Emily: “Why is Jason here?” Jason: “I’m (YN)’s boyfriend. I care for her, more than anyone here. I want to find her. So, you can leave and I’ll do it myself. Or you help me find your friend.” Hanna: “We will help you. Because (Y/N) is way too important for us. We don’t want to lose her either.”
An original i really wanted to attempt. HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!
(not my gif)
Nothing would ever be the same again.
It had been a week since you escaped the ‘dollhouse’, or as you would always call it, ‘the torture chamber’.
What happened in there, what Charles did to you left an emotional scar. No matter how hard you tried to return to normalcy, you simply couldn’t. You needed pills to sleep, you would replay those anguish cries in your head and isolate yourself whenever possible.
“Help!” you exclaimed, roaming the dark corridors that Charles had forced you to walk. It never seemed to end - there were no exits, no stairs, only recordings of your families and friends grieving over your death.
“Choose one,” the lady announced through the speakers. Charles had tied you to the chair made you play a game that involved switches, a game that involved hurting the other girls. You didn’t press any switches because you would never want to hurt them, but as soon as the time limit was up, you could hear Hanna screaming.
“Stop the sound!” you cried. When Charles caught you trying to escape, the loud annoying alarm sounded. It was enough to drive everyone crazy and you could only run back to your room before the doors in front of you locked again. Charles left you for days without water or food, and slipped newspaper articles about your mother’s deteriorating health due to your disappearance.
One month there felt like eternity. There were times that you wished to die, but then again, Charles wouldn’t let you.
You were beyond relieved when you escaped out of Charles’ lair, and started sobbing in Alison’s arms when you saw her along with Ezra, Caleb and the police. You were fully convinced that things would return to normal again, until-
“Andrew Campbell isn’t Charles,” said Aria as both of you sat at the Brew. The Brew was your favourite place to seek retreat, because you knew that Charles couldn’t possibly target you there.
“What?” you exclaimed.
“He had an alibi, so the police ruled him out,” explained Aria.
“So we’re gonna have to live in fear again?” You replied, lips trembling with fear.
“I guess so,” Aria uttered, looking down.
“I’m so sick of this Aria, I swear to god I’ll rip his head the minute I find out who-”
Aria’s phone rang and cut you off. When she looked at her phone, she grunted.
“It’s my dad, I’ve gotta go. See you soon,” Aria explained as she dashed off.
“Yeah,” you smiled.
As soon as she left, your smile faded away and changed into an expression of anger and fear. You were tired of this, tired of Charles. Just when you were deep in your thoughts, Jason appeared.
“Hey,” greeted Jason as he stood in front of you, holding onto his coffee. His eyes were full of sympathy as he looked at you, wondering how much torture your kidnapper had put you through.
“Hi,” you replied.
“So, how’d you doing? Haven’t seen you around since you returned,” Jason said and took the liberty of sitting on the empty chair across you.
“Apart from insomnia and feeling terrified everyday, pretty good,” you nodded your head.
Jason remained silent. He didn’t know what to say.
“Thanks,” you uttered, attempting to break the awkward silence.
“For what?” asked Jason, looking confused.
“For saving me,” you replied.
“Toby told me about it, you were at your house trying to distract the police to allow Alison to escape. Thank you,” you added. No words could express how grateful you were.
“That’s nothing. I’m sorry for not being there for you when you escaped,” replied Jason as he stared intently at you and grabbed your hands, waiting for your reaction.
For every day you were missing, he had worked with Caleb, Ezra and Toby to find you and the others. He had sleepless nights, wondering if you would be beside him right now if he hadn’t screw up.
Jason and you had a past. You dated him when Alison was missing. Despite the constant torments from A, you were still happy as he was around, but that changed when Alison returned. Constant bickers about Alison occurred, and eventually, you chose to break up with him. You still loved each other, but you simply had too much on your plate. He understood that and respected your decision.
From then on, both of you never dared to speak to each other again. The feeling when you knew that both of you loved each other but couldn’t be together was too unbearable.
Then, Alison’s trial occurred. Unbeknownst to you, Spencer had contacted Jason during the trial period. She admitted that she had made a genuine mistake and pleaded for Jason not to testify against Alison. However, it was too late, the prosecution had shuffled the witness list and he was to testify the next day.