Trying not to cross into the realm of extreme surrealism, these are my wishes for Worlds (so I can have a laugh afterwards):
- For AA to be an actual competition, with Ragan, Morgi, Gelya, Lena, Lari, Tingting, Luo Huan/Wang Yan (whoever does AA), Eythora, Mai, Zsofi, Tabea, Amy, Melanie, Rebeca, Ellie and all the others I’ve forgotten REALLY fighting for a medal, like this has the potential to be SUCH AN EXCITING AA I just really don’t want them to all splatfest in the first rotation and may the one that doesn’t crash to the ground win.
- 2+ medals each for Russia and China
- No injuries!!!
- Everyone who makes BB EF actually hits beam
- Surprising upgrades that we didn’t see coming! Double points if it’s from a non big 4 country!
- FOR ALL COUNTRIES TO GET FAIR SCORES
- For FX finalists to have some sort of choreo maybe?
Or like, at least try?
- For the younger underdogs, some of whom potentially *COULD* but probably won’t get into finals (looking at Ioana Crisan, Alice Kinsella, Desirée Carofiglio, Lorette Charpy, Sara Berardinelli, Rune Hermans, etc.) to at least have a nice competition and hit their routines so they can be proud of themselves
- For Cintia Rodriguez and Aiko Sugihara to get their skills named and possibly also for the Ricna half to get named (I don’t even care by whom)
- No reasonable controversy over medals (there will always be stan controversy, idc about that) and yes, this relates to point no. 6 but it’s important (pls no more “X WAS ROBBED!!!”)
- For the vault champion to be the one who performs the least fugly vaults :’)))
not that I care much about vault either way but you know
- For the 2-per-country rule not to be too painful (I can see it being a mess in UB EF if everyone hits, AA shouldn’t be an issue, BB will take care of itself lol)
- Variety in skills, especially in EFs
- Diversity among the medalists (and this is probably the perfect year to achieve this)
- TORI MOORS AS A COMMENTATOR/INTERVIEWER PLS
- Lots of international friendship cuteness cause I’m a sucker for that