- California has a travel ban of its own.
- On Thursday, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra blocked any state-funded travel to Texas, Alabama, South Dakota and Kentucky because of anti-LGBTQ legislation passed in these states.
- These four states join a list of others — including North Carolina, Kansas and Mississippi —where nonessential travel is restricted for government employees.
- Taxpayer money “will not be used to let people travel to states who chose to discriminate,” Becerra said, according to the AP
- Each of the four states has passed anti-LGBTQ legislation since 2017 began. Read more (6/23/17)
Every day me: I hope Louis doesn't advertise or release his song while I'm asleep. I'm asleep and Louis: new single coming. Me: Suddenly forget who he is. Me also: OMG YAS BLESSED I LOVE THIS KING OF EVERYTHING 😭😭