bookstore with tom
send in your requests here!
- “come on tom, please, just ten minutes, i promise!”
- “whenever you say ten minutes, you usually take at least thirty, but if it’ll make you happy darling, sure.” you jump up and down, grab tom’s hand and run into the bookstore.
- they’re having a sale and you’re in awe
- tom tilts his head at you, smiling.
he loves watching you bc you’re so passionate about books
- you stack up at least 10 books in your hands, fumbling as you try and look at the spines of the novels in the bookcase.
- tom grabs a basket for you and takes the books, he carries it for you bc he just wants to watch you be engulfed in the titles.
- “you know, love, we don’t have that much more room in our apartment for all of these.”
- he stands behind you with his face nuzzled in your shoulder and neck, he lets out a loud sigh, telling you he was bored.
- he ends up having to get another basket bc you filled up the first one with of your books
- “at least i’m getting a work-out out of this.” tom giggles, using the baskets as weights and does a few curls with each.
- he watches you as you look at the books and he just smiles to himself, he’s falling more and more in love with you as the moments progress
- he studies each of your features as if he’ll be tested on them later, much like you’re studying the back of the books you pick up.
- a voice rings over the intercom telling customers that it was time for closing.
- “darling, come on, we’ve been here for two and a half hours, let’s go checkout and we’ll come back tomorrow, okay?”
- you make your way to the register with two full baskets of books and tom presses a kiss to your lips and it’s really sweet and he tastes your pomegranate lip balm
it’s his favorite and it really get him going but he’ll never tell you that
- you do a little happy dance as you buy the books and tom can’t help but smile really really wide
bc he loves how much you love books