This week I’m giving a shoutout to my fav person ever @poorpersonsgiude. You go girl! Also @stormfallss for lighting up my phone for over two hours the other night. Thanks for the love.
1. Keep paper bills. Bills such as internet, rent, and utility for up to five months. These help prove residency, which will be useful when applying for Medicaid, in-state tuition, and for some jobs. If you’re not receiving any sort of paper bills, keep pay stubs with your address on them instead.
2. Cheap salt. Never spend more than a dollar on salt. Seriously. Chain supermarkets and dollar stores will sell large quantities of it to you for 99 cents. You’re not the Queen of Sheba- you don’t need $5 salt.
3. Wooden floors. If any part of you apartment/dorm room has a wooden floor, consider buying Bona Hardwood Cleaner. It’s a little pricey, but my last squeeze bottle lasted me just short of a year. It’s the best wood cleaner around.
4. Postage stamps. You don’t have to go to your local post office to buy stamps (which is great because sometimes it’s not “local” at all). You can purchase them at pharmacy centers like CVS or Rite Aid, as well as large chain supermarkets such as Stop & Shop and Walmart.
5. Moisturizers. Pick up at least one moisturizer to save your hands during these long winter months. If you’re a newbie just buy Gold Bond, it’s cheap and good for everything except your face.
6. Shower heads. If you have a terrible apartment shower head with no water pressure buy yourself a better one. There a color changing shower heads on Amazon that I personally swear by. Just be sure to keep the original shower head and to replace it when you move out.
7. Keep your student ID card. Even after you stop attending school. You’ll still be able to receive student discounts at places like museums and cinemas. They have no way of knowing if you’re still a student. What are they gonna do- call your school? I do this all the time!
8. Yankee Candle. Is so expensive, but it’s the only candle really worth buying. I’ve tried all sorts of discount candles from dollar stores and even from Target, but none of them smell even half as good as Yankee Candle.
9. Reminders. Forgetting important things such as bill payments, birthdays, or contraceptives? Set alarms and reminders on your Iphone to help you stay on top. I personally hate the Iphone calendar app so I downloaded Cozi (it’s free) and I use that instead.
10. Clean that fridge. Try to purge your fridge out at least once a month. There’s nothing more disgusting than food so decomposed that you can’t discern what it once was. The general rule of thumb about leftovers is if you don’t eat it within the next two days you won’t ever eat it. Try to give your fridge a sponge bath every three months, the shelves are easy to remove and I just wash them in my sink.
So happy I finally received my new ‘grimoire’! This will be way easier for me to organize all kinds of information and I’m thinking of buying a rose gold chain and carrying it with me like a necklace! It’s 16GB so when I make meditation/energy work sound tracks I can bring it to gatherings too.
I feel like I can finally get a move on with organizing all my info lol!
As younglings, Hux dared Kylo and Poe to ring old man Snoke’s doorbell… unexpected Last Jedi twist: Snoke is a good guy! !!!! and he gives out the most expensive candy bars… “Have some treats…You boys look adorable!”
//Happy Halloween to those trick-or-treating across the galaxy!
pphew! sorry for the late reply to these >.< i figured id just reply to all these in one post with some pics. Below are the watercolors i use and the the gold paints (keep in mind those pics i posted were like first attempts @_@ im still getting used to these…)
The water colors are Mjello Mission Gold Watercolors in the 34 tube set and the gold palette are the FineTec Artist Mica Watercolors in the Pearl set.
Now I’ll state first– both these sets are kinda pricey. The FineTec palette (about $27) is so worth it though because it comes in different golds and one tube of gold gouache is usually like $9 each or more depending on the amount of mica, so def worth the price and variety.
Below: from lightest to darkest on ivory tinted paper [Silver, Moon Gold, Gold Pearl, Arabic Gold, Tibet Gold, & Inca Gold] they look SUPER outstanding on black paper as well!
my fav is the richest one, the Inca Gold.
They are super nice, but if you plan on getting them, they are super HARD palettes! It’ll take a lot of scrubbing to get them activated and to have that nice gouache-like thickness, so if you don’t want to ruin your nice brushes, I def recommend getting some Ox Gall. Adding a drop or two of this will get them activated in no time, and with a nice opaque thickness. (the brand I have below they dont sell anymore, but other brands still make it)
As for the water colors, ehhh i feel weird cuz those vegetas were like my first attempts with this brand. Ive always used the Sakura Koi 24 color set palette because theyre super nice and super cheap (like $20) and Ive had them for years. I only got these because I wanted higher-grade watercolors in tubes. But they are very expensive, but for good reasons: they have a lot of pigment, which makes them so vibrant and bright and theyre designed to be very close to natural colors, not to mention theyre so SMOOTH when painting and they’ll probs last me forEVER because you get so much color with very little water.
(opera is best color IMHO) here’s a color chart I made (that took FOREVER btw) to give you an idea how beautiful they are and how many nice colors they make
so yea! those are the paints I used for those particular pics. Course if you would like a nice, cheap watercolor recommendation that works pretty well, Sakura Koi’s are a fantastic substitute. …..SORRY IF THIS WAS LONG i just akdfhalkfhd i like talking about traditional media..lol. hope this was at least a little informative >.< if anyone has questions or wants some recommendations (while also saving some money) feel free to ask! I’ll help in any way i can with what i know, cuz despite posting mostly digital art, I am a traditional art supply FANATIC.
Your guild likes abusing players enjoy having your characters reset to level 1.
This happened a while ago. I found an online site which hosted old BBS style games including one called L.O.R.D. (Legend Of the Red Dragon).
First a few things about that game: 1). When your character hit twelfth level you could go fight the Red Dragon and if you won, the game reset your character to the first level. 2). Staying in an Inn at night only meant that other players would have to pay a lot of Gold to the Inn Keep to break into your room and kill you. 3). One of the modules was a philosopher’s shop where if you answered a riddle you could swap an item with any player of up to 3 levels above you. 4). Once you hit level 3 you could pay gold to rename your character.
The server I found myself on had a guild who called themselves CHAOS. Their average character level was in the mid twenties and they killed every player who wasn’t a member of their guild every night. Dying meant you lost a level.
So after the third time this happened (even after I asked them to just let me play the game). I did some data watching and noticed that the game appended data with a use of a dot between things, there was no session ID being passed along, or user ID between switching from the main game to module, and that extra dots (periods) were removed from the data stream.
This was awesome… the bartender wouldn’t let me rename myself to “Lady Chaos” because that name was already taken… (She was the highest ranking member of her guild), but if I renamed myself to “Lady Chaos.” it allowed it. From there I went back and forth between the modules and the main game until suddenly the character I was controlling wasn’t my 6th level warrior… it was the 46th level Lady Chaos.
From there I broke into the Inn rooms of every member of her Guild and killed them. I went to the philosopher’s shop, answered a riddle and traded away her awesome magical sword for a new player’s stick. Traded her armor away for a newbie’s loincloth. Spent her gold to buy gifts for a bunch of new players which her guild kept murdering. Went and beat the red dragon and reset her character.
Wash, Rinse, Repeat with the other top Guild members before the sys op figured out it was me.
It’s been a long time since I played, so some of the specifics might not be accurate (like the level which you can beat the Red Dragon) but it’s close enough as I recall them.