Ruger 10/22 Survival Rifle
My goal with this rifle build was to have something rugged, light, and compact for hunting small game in all weather conditions.
- Swapped original blued barrel with a new factory stainless barrel.
- Tactical Solutions stainless barrel retaining V-block.
- Butler Creek folding stock with a double layer, single strand paracord wrap to make it more comfortable to shoot in cold weather.
- Volquartsen TG2000 trigger guard assembly for a crisp clean two pound trigger pull.
- Volquartsen firing pin and extractor.
- Power Custom extended bolt handle and recoil spring assembly.
- Leupold Rifleman base and Leupold quick-release low profile rings.
- Nikon Prostaff 4x32 fixed power scope with duplex reticle.
- Promag barrel band with two short picatinny rail sections for mounting a Surefire light on a Mako quick disconnect mount.