→ MARCUS & SCARS
- Minor nerve damage on his hand resulting from burn damage in season one. Almost entirely healed.
- Large scar on his thigh as a result of having femoral artery lacerated in season two. This did not have time to properly heal as they were captured by Mt Weather en route back to Camp Jaha which delayed treatment. A large portion of the time jump between S2 & S3 was spent healing for him as he faced muscle weakness and/or numbness as well as bouts of low, throbbing pain.
- Scarification on his arm from the Coalition branding. ( even if the writers forgot to include this ?? it wouldn’t go away that quickly ?? )
- Scars on his wrists from S3 crucifixion.
- Various very minor and small (read: nearly unnoticeable) scars as a result of close proximity to explosions in S1, S2, & S3. Mostly around his neck, cheeks, or forehead area.