It doesn’t matter what you’re going through, you are stronger than you realise and whatever crap is happening in your life right now… Now matter how big or how bad, it will pass. It may not seem like it. There may seem like there is only one way out.. But there isn’t. Life isn’t easy and it isn’t straightforward, but what is meant to happen will happen and all you can do is get through it and try your best. No one can ask for anything other than your best, and if you have days when you can’t do your best then that’s ok too.
If anyone who reads this needs someone to talk to then please know my ask and inbox are always open and I will do my best to help, whether you need to rant, cry or scream, I will help in whatever way I can.
I wasn’t sure if this was petty revenge or malicious compliance but put it here as seemed better. A little long I think. But good I hope.
I used to work at a large car dealer and everyone was given assigned parking. The women usually got the first few rows as the lot could be a little dark and scary during the winter so consequently the guys got the rows up against the fence further away. No big deal.
Any my spot ended up being way down in the back corner and that was fine with me.
Every now and then I would show up and there was a car in my spot. The problem being that the used car salesmen were trying to hide a car they had prospects over the weekend and didn’t want it sold out from under them until they could show up on their next shift. If they worked Sunday they usually had Monday off. Salesmen being salesmen they would steal a sale from their brother to make a buck but that’s another issue.
So they would hide cars in employee parking and then the person who’s spot they stole would have to find another spot usually at the last minute and sometimes they would be a dick and just take someone else’s assigned spot. But that’s not the issue.
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl with the purest heart 💖🎂🎉
Thank you for being my biggest inspiration and all these years that you brought me happiness, like I always say, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be here because your smile saved me. Keep being strong and never give up on your dreams. I’ll always stay by your side, I love you forever Stephanie Young Hwang. #MYOnceInALifetime
me: okay phew, I finally finished all the smol!Shiro prompts in my inbox. @bosstoaster: ….did you now.
thanks a LOT, TOASTER.
“That’s a baby yupper,” Coran whispers, horrified.
“Shiro,” Keith says, aiming for calm. His voice is shaking as he takes a careful step foward, holding out his hand. “Step away from the dog, please.”
“But he’s so fluffy,” Shiro pouts. His little hand continues to pet the giant pupper - yupper? - carefully near its neck, which is as high as small Shiro can reach. The pup - no, the alien dog - towers over him. It’s easily three times as big as Shiro is, and it is huge. “Can we keep him? Please?”
“Come back over here and we’ll talk about it,” Lance tries.
In response the alien dog opens its mouth, displaying rows and rows of sharp pointy teeth. Both Lance and Keith lurch forwards in alarm, but the yupper merely uses its long tongue to lick fully half of Shiro’s face. Shiro shrieks but it’s with delight, his little floof of hair standing straight up from the yupper’s saliva. “He likes me! He’s so friendly, please? Can we? Please?”
Because of my drawings, many people on Tumblr asked me, if I wanted to join them on Dead by Daylight.
It’s very cute, but please don’t expect me to be much of a help for your team, cause I’m still rank 20 and just so super bad at this game. Q7q well… I just play for the fun and for the characters.
(Btw my first sketch of Meg and Dwight q7q)
It is with deep regret that I say this but I have decided that I will not feel obligated to keep this blog active and make graphics on this blog anymore. I will still post / reblog from time to time when I come across content that I like but I will not be creating my own content or queuing posts to keep my blog active anymore.
To cut a long story short, although I still casually watch anime here and there, I am not as big a fan as I was a few years back, and my main interest has now changed to K/pop. I also have a full time job right now which makes it even more difficult for me to handle two blogs at once and also invest my time in two different interests. Other things of note:
1. I will be changing my URL to sehunned-main some time this week when most of my followers are aware about my decision about this blog. This is to make the ownership of my sideblog more obvious. That said, if you would still like to keep in touch with me or follow my change of fandom, you may follow my K/pop sideblog at @sehunnedwhere I am much more active.
2. I recognize that I have a canon anime URL that some people might be interested in. However, I have not decided what to do with it yet but rest assured I will pass it on to someone else someday. I do not want to give it away to just any Tom Dick or Harry so please be patient with me as I decide what to do with it.
3. I will also give away my previously used URLs someday, so do look out for that as well.
4. Mutuals and followers, please do not feel obligated to continue following me given the status of my blog. I will not hold a grudge against you for it and I completely understand.
This blog has provided me with many memories the past 3 years I have run it and started making graphics on it. I cannot emphasize how grateful I am for all my followers, compliments on my graphics and friends I have gained over these few years. There were good times, and there were bad times, and I will hold on to each and every memory carefully.
Under the cut is a list of blogs I will highly recommend you to follow given that I will not be as active anymore. Once again, thank you and sorry to everyone. I hope everyone takes care of themselves and remembers to stay happy, always.
❛❛im one of the brightest witches at this prestigious magic academy and ur a human who somehow got admitted and everyone knows u dont ACTUALLY have magic but cant prove it so they hate u for it but i actually like you??? and have a crush on u??????? our paths have just never crossed until ur class blew up n somehow we became class partners and– hold on what do you mean we fucked up this spell so we wanna fuck each other’s brains out??❜❜ AU
COUNT → 18.430
GENRE → smut
PAIRING → taehyung | reader
WARNINGS → dom and sub tones | mild cum play | explicit language | female masturbation (male if you squint) | oral sex | penetration | graphic dirty talk
NOTE → this was requested and inspired by @blueagust!!!!!! the idea went thru several stages and yelling over kkt but this is the final product :-D im sorry mom
You hated everyone
at this fucking academy.
It wasn’t just
that they always smelled like unicorn turds—and that wasn’t a compliment
because unicorns had the nastiest smelling shit in the entire universe—but they
were so arrogant and had this fucking superiority complex when it came to
humans. You were sure if they actually lived with them and in human
society instead of hidden away at some prestigious academy they wouldn’t pull
this bullshit in the first place, but they still despised them.
Or maybe it was
just one human they despised in particular.
(because I had this conversation with my friend and I feel like I should post this here)
1. Skeleton War will be an actual thing.
2. Your pet is dead? Not for long!
3. Receiving creepily adorable Valentine’s Day presents (eg. “Human blood is red, but some of their veins are blue. Last year I gave you my heart, so this year I’ll give you two.”)
4. Death puns.
5. You’ll be totally safe during a zombie apocalypse thanks to “Control Undead”
6. You’re dating someone who is totally capable of creating an invincible army of undead. I mean, come on.
7. UNDEAD DRAGONS.
8. They’re great if you need to hide a body.
9. Skeleton puns.
10. They’re massive help if you’re struggling with biology..
11. They can fix that poor little dead bird you found yesterday at the park.
12. “‘Till death do us part” no longer applies.
13. Neither does ‘YOLO’
14. They usually dress in black, so if you like that too, you can steal their clothes if you want. (oversized hoodies that smell a little like death, but only a little ftw)
15. They can make a few skeletons/zombies do a wide variety of silly dances to cheer you up.
17. They may tell you what happens after death.
18. Hearing them do an impression of Frankenstein when raising the dead. (”IT’S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE”)
19. You know the skeleton rave from the music video of “Hey Girls, Hey Boys” by Chemical Brothers? Yeah.
20. Watching horror movies together and hearing them complain about how such-and-such is a wrong way to raise the dead, and anyway that’s not how the human skeleton works etc. etc.
21. “Are you a graveyard? Because I’m dead inside and want to bury myself in you.”
22. The whole ‘skulls, bones and old books’ aesthetic
23. Want to meet J.R.R Tolkien? Terry Pratchett? Christopher Lee? No problem!
24. The same as above, but with family members.
25. Hearing random facts about the human body/bones/life/death etc. everyday.
26. They can probably bring back extinct animals as long as they have the skeletons (I think)
27. “Jurassic Park: Skeleton Edition”. Only the dinosaurs aren’t trying to kill you.
28. Quiet walks through the graveyards.
29. Throwing a mini zombie apocalypse on Halloween and/or April Fools.
30. Since they stay among the dead for so long, they usually appreciate any living creature staying close to them. (ie. extremely adorable cuddling sessions. Necromancers make the best cuddlers, shut up.)