- At first, Archie really struggled with his sexuality due to heteronormativity. He started figuring out that he wasn’t straight when he was fourteen, but due to his parent’s divorce and all the messiness in his life, he felt ashamed for feeling that way.
- Jughead and Betty were the first to know, then Veronica and Kevin. All of them are extremely supportive.
- He told his mother over the phone, and she tells him she will always love him regardless
- Coming out to his dad was the hardest, and he ends up a teary wreck halfway through the confession. When he finally manages to stutter it out, Fred pulls him into a hug and tells him that he knows, he’s always known and that it’s okay and he’s proud (now with an accompanying fic).
- Next, he comes out on Facebook, and is surprised by the overwhelming support he receives. Of course, there are a couple of assholes who are homophobic, but Reggie, who is very supportive and very bi too, threatens to punch the assholes in the face
- When Archie brings his first boyfriend home, Fred is extremely excited, because he’s wanted Archie to be happy for so long, and it finally seems to be like he’s headed that way.
- Kevin convinces Archie to join the rest of the gang in going to a pride parade. Jughead has the Ace pride flag painted on his cheek, whilst Betty and Kevin have the gay pride flag. Ronnie, Archie and Archie’s boyfriend are all suited up in the pride flag.
Even though he knows days aren’t getting shorter, and that time isn’t set to fast forward, Kaito feels like each day passes at a much quicker rate than the last. Most of the time he tries to forget about it, focusing on his magic tricks - Shinichi’s discovered a majority of them, but is still pondering over the more complex tricks - to avoid actively thinking, but some days it’s difficult.
A week passes from his days in solitary, and there are 29 days left until 3rd of May. It makes him feel antsy, especially when he thinks about all the things they haven’t planned.
I keep seeing you as part of a voltron think tank? What is that and how did you get into it?
:D I’m so glad you asked.
The Voltron Think Tank is a loose term that refers to a few of my Voltron fic writer friends. There’s @ashinan, @mumblefox, @bosstoaster, and @velkynkarma, plus me. It sort of - founded itself, I suppose? There was a period of time this last winter where we were all pretty heavily debating certain aspects of Voltron meta back and forth with each other on tumblr - are the Lions self-aware, what do we think about this aspect of Shiro, what about pineapple on pizza - very serious stuff. We were pretty busy, and people who follow all five of us at that time started getting into it too.
Someone dubbed us the ThinkTank; someone else asked us what Lions we’d each pilot; we had another anon pop in and link most of our fic together in a continuity theory. Someone else spawned an innocent question about crossovers between our fics. Next thing you know bada bing bada boom. Here we are.
Voltron ThinkTank! Sometimes we do writing challenges together. Sometimes we do meta. We’re actually all in a chat room together and do a lot of our continued writing there. Mostly we just goof off and enjoy each other and this little corner of fandom.
Hey how about I help everyone out here!! Hello lovely artist! Hope you're doing well giving us beautiful free content~ love your art and everything you do! Did I mention how much I appreciate your hard work and dedication to us fans?? Cause I appreciate it! But I was wondering, since it's not like you've ever stated this before or anything hahahaha, what do you enjoy drawing the most? Or at the very least, what are you comfortable with drawing?
Thank you if it’s not sarcasm.
But really? 😊 i’ve never stated this?
I draw fontcest stuff ~8 months and mostly it was classic fontcest and fellcest (rarely swapcest).
I thought it’s pretty clear what i like and want to draw 😊😊😊😊
“I think I read those two too. They were interesting, the
imagery and meaning in them was interesting.” Stacey mentioned and then continued
with. “I mean, I know you’re probably not a massive fan of English, but their
writing is good.”
“I do like reading, don’t get me wrong. I think I just don’t
like it because of how nothing’s certainly right, you know? It makes me feel
kind of uneasy how you can’t be right or wrong.” Jacob explained his feelings
about English. “I mean, I’d prefer to either be right or wrong rather than half
way in between.”