BTS Headcanons: When you’re naturally pretty...
Before we start I want all of you to know that you, indeed, are beautiful. Social standards might make you feel like utter shit, it’s how the world functions. We all have flaws and imperfections but that’s what makes us who we are. You’re beautiful even though I’ve never seen you, inside and out. That’s a promise.
If you’re looking at it as a whole, the relationships between BTS and MC are platonic; though you can look at it individually. Without further ado:
- You’re never one to wear too much makeup, sometimes opting to wear none at all.
- People might have been used to how you look, though you weren’t bothered with not receiving compliments too often.
- Of course, the only exception are the boys.
- They’ll make sure to compliment you at least two times a day!
But, really, you do the same for them.
- Seokjin likes to feign defeat around you, often exclaiming how your beauty easily outshines his whole existence. You’d say that it’s rather too extra of him to do so, though he would never stop so—usually his dramatic words are accompanied with his body draping over yours or him clutching his own heart.
- Sometimes you won’t believing him, concluding that it was all a joke and act as usual, and when he notices this it’s ensued that he’d reassure you, proclaiming that, yes, you are beautiful—both your image and soul.
- Yoongi isn’t one to voice his thoughts about beauty and facial features. Really, the man would rather not step foot in that lane, though he acknowledges how pretty you are, smiling to himself whenever others would mention your looks.
- You don’t need his words because him caring about you is enough as a stand alone to make you feel like the most special being in the universe let alone pretty.
- Hoseok is a bit of a tease, really. He has creases from permanently smiling and laughing so much, perfectly hand in hand with that mischief in his eyes; it’s the result of constantly teasing the others and you—specifically how (Y/n) is just so pretty, prettier than worldwide handsome!
- He’d say that it’s worth it in the end, despite having an outraged Jin at his tail; and, hey, he made you smile and laugh.
- Namjoon would be the kind similar to Yoongi; never directly remarking what he sees and thinks. Of course, that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t acknowledge your looks, though he isn’t exactly a materialist.
- Once he might have expressed his thoughts, albeit he fumbled with his words, “(Y/n), yes, I think you’re really pretty but I don’t, uh, want you thinking that it’s the only reason we’re friends? God, no, please don’t think of me as that asshole, please—”
- Jimin will use every single opportunity to remind you of how beautiful you are, and he’d use the excuse of missing you so much. You’d catch his drift and end up complimenting him back, and you swear that he made it a challenge then which resulted in an everlasting war between you two.
- But he won’t back down. Ever. He wants to have the last word. Unfortunately for witnesses you’re just as stubborn.
- Taehyung might be chill about it. It’s a given that he, too, is a little teasing shit much like his Hoseok-hyung but he knows how to be cool about it. He’s the type of person to value things in life, to just say it as innocently as possible with best intent in mind, of course.
- Though, for one reason or another I see him comparing your beauty to other things in the cheesiest way possible, “you truly outshine every star that twinkles,” and the boy deadpans this, doesn’t even bat an eyelash because he definitely means it.
- Jungkook would be on the same page as Jimin, ultimately wanting to provide and not having anything in return from you, though he might be a bit aggressive with it considering how competitive he is.
- Then again, imagine the nerves he had to bundle up to actually express anything close to emotion due to how shy this little bunny is. Though, once he gets rolling he ain’t stopping until his kill streak is satisfying enough for him(
I’m a video game nerd, don’t hold it against me).
- The boys would really want to make you feel loved and a part of their family, that’s a given with how kind and amazing they are.