BamBam college!AU might be fun~ smol anon
- Oh man, okay, Freshman year Bammy showing up to university with all of the confidence of his high school senior self
- Pretends to be cool and shows up to his first class a few minutes late
- ends up not being able to find a seat anywhere except the front
- so guess where he’s sitting the rest of the year?
yea, it’s the front
- makes friends with literally everyone
- new roommate? best friend.
- people in his groups for projects? already added on snapchat.
- the entire football team? they all know and love him.
- even the professors love him like what?
- he basically spends his entire first year making friends, goofing off, and having fun
- his sophomore year is a bit more tough for him since the classes get harder and more based on his major
- which he decided was going to be fashion
- but he still makes time for friends and joins a couple of organizations that interest him
- he ends up getting a small part time job at a local fashion boutique which takes up most of his time
- the work is boring and tedious but every week they’ll have some mid-tier fashion designers come in so it’s totally worth it
- he’s always trying to be as bright and happy as possible but so much stress
- enter junior year
- he’s starting to look for more internships and jobs
- while also trying to balance schoolwork and a social life
- but fashion is still his love
- so he’s constantly going into office hours for reviews
- and trying to make it seem effortless
- but he’s actually spending a lot more time on campus
- and a lot less time goofing around
and wow who knew college could be so stressful?
- at this point he has cried with Yugyeom multiple times during pizza nights
- but he keeps on going on and doing the best he can
- because that’s what BamBam does
- eventually at the tail end of junior year he gets a MASSIVE opportunity at a super prestigious couture company
- something about how he charmed one of their reps and they really liked his designs that he low key pitched them
- so of course he’s ecstatic and takes it immediately, spending the summer networking and getting better at his fashion
- senior year is definitely more chill
- he got a full time offer from the company and although it’s going to be stressful and painful and so much work, there’s nothing he would rather do
- makes a senior year bucket list
(majority of which is goofing off with Yugyeom)
- makes it a point to go to class late and spend JUST the minimum amount of time with studying to pass
- because at this point, he’s earned the right to slack off
- decorates his grad cap with a dank meme
- dabs when crossing the stage at graduation
- definitely cries at the very end of graduation when hugging Yugyeom