On Daryl and Romance (11/Mar/2017)
- Norman Reedus: As far as romance, he already has a relationship with Carol, if that's who you're speaking about. Never say never. I don't know, to be honest. [...]
- They definitely have a relationship that is very strong, so it's possible that it will go into that direction, but then again they don't tell me. I'm not invited in those rooms.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan: We all love that relationship. We all love Daryl and Carol. It's funny how, you know, some scenes [when] you guys are together you are brother/sister, some it's you reverse roles and one is the parent and one isn't, and some there's like this - like a sexual undertone to it and this attraction. I think that's the interesting thing about them.
- NR: It's become such a thing that if it happens, people will freak out. If it doesn't happen, people will freak out. It's become already such a larger than life situation. I'm afraid to approach the situation.
- JDM: But we all love it. Even just as a fan of the show before I was even on it, I loved watching the two of them on screen, and when they were together in last week's episode for when they first are reunited. I mean, that's just - they work so well together. Who doesn't want to watch that? And no matter what happens between the two of them, just the two of them together is a special -
- NR: I get very excited whenever I have a scene with Melissa. I'm very fortunate just to be on screen with her.
- JDM: You can tell. I think you both get excited.
- [https: //youtu.be/LdiJDyPv46I]