- Disney: So, how are we all doing today?
- Fox: Well, we released Logan a few days ago, and that has gone perfectly.
- Disney: Did people cry?
- Fox: They were bawling.
- Disney: Very good, very good. How about Netflix? I believe you have Iron Fist out in a few days.
- Netflix: Uh, yeah, but the reviews haven't been great.
- Disney: OK, I see. Don't worry, it's only one show, and we've got the Punisher on the way, we'll make it through. How about the comics division?
- Marvel Comics: Um....
- Disney: What have you done?
- Marvel Comics: What?
- Netflix: We know that sound. How bad is it?
- Fox: Look, as long as it doesn't involve Nick Spencer, we'll be fine.
- Marvel Comics: ...
- Netflix: Oh god, what's he done now?
- Marvel Comics: He..... he made Magneto a Nazi.
- Fox: *flips the table*
- Disney: WHY ARE YOU STILL PAYING HIM?!
What if Yuuri gave Victor an aphrodisiac? They would talk about it first, pick a day, and it'd be consensual, but they agree that Yuuri won't tell Victor when during the day he will do it to make it even more exciting for Victor. Or it could go the other way around, but I really like the idea of Victor getting all needy since we've gotten to see so much of Yuuri's needy side thanks to your beautiful fic.