but u deserved it boy

when ur bf is bigger than u and knows u dont mind surprise smooches rb if u agree

♥ нappy вιrтнday, ѕнιro! ♥ 2•29

i couldn’t wait to post this on his birthday.. so happy early birthday, my fav space dad! i can’t believe he’s turning 5! they grow up so fast,,..

just saying and i dont mean to offend anyone but bts, exo & seventeen are nominated in the same category and you know how big their fandom is as compared to ours so please please please vote for nct127 as much as you can. what’s more i think they are the only unit nominated only for this ONE category so please, help the boys to at least achieve something, im begging all of you 😩

Let him talk, Church. He has a lot to say.

4

it pains my heart when i see kurotsuki with a sad yams. pls do not hurt this pure boy, he doesn’t deserve it u-u

dicksuccle69-deactivated2017053  asked:

Can u do chicken boy from stardew valley, but... Happy He deserves it

You and that anon both sent your messages around the same time. Both of you called him “Chicken Boy” and yet I still knew EXACTLY who you guys were talking about…

I DON’T KNOW IF THIS COUNTS AS HAPPY, BUT HE’S SMILING SO I THINK IT COUNTS.

 HAVE A SAPPY, SELF-INDULGENT DOODLE I DID OF CHICKEN BOY A WHILE BACK.

Maybe an excuse to draw Shane without his jacket? Probably.

me @ anyone who sleeps on jin

WAKE UP

y'all sleeping on one of the most talented and handsome man in the music/acting industry. and this thing about “jin stans being whiny” needs to stop because you don’t have to be a jin stan to know that he DESERVES better.

the foxes as popular text posts #3

neil josten: took a DNA test and found out I’m 100% back on my bullshit

andrew minyard: people always shoot down my ideas and I’m sick of it. two sentences in and everyone’s already shouting “what the fuck that’s illegal” or “you can’t do that” let me talk dear god

kevin day: mid life crisis ? no no, mid DAY crisis, happens every day

nicky hemmick: if u can’t handle me at my worst, u don’t deserve me at my longest yeah boi ever

matt boyd: my tombstones gonna say “ripped in peace” as i flex forever in my tiny coffin

dan wilds: Girls aren’t playing hard to get…they don’t want you.

allison reynolds: the bible says adam and eve so I did both

renee walker: sometimes ‘brb’ stands for ‘be ready bitch’ so you have to be careful

aaron minyard: do you ever have the urge to tell someone to shut the fuck up even when they aren’t talking

david wymack: im adopting everyone im tired of seeing people suffer bad experiences due to their shitty parents. i am your dad now

betsy dobson: pick your battles. pick… pick fewer battles than that. put some battles back. that’s too many

abby winfield: my transformation into a bitter angry old woman is almost complete

+ BONUS

jeremy knox: i told a lady i really liked ghosts and she said “are you being serious or are you just saying that in case one is listening”

jean moreau: je suis sick of this shit

sara alvarez: my body is 80% respect women juice, the other 20% is im gay juice

laila dermott: people with the same name as me are cute but they need to remember who is in charge

erik klose: gayer than intended: an autobiography

riko moriyama: i identify as an inconvenience to the world

y'all we better get dream in a dream to 1 million views my man ten deserves the world so can we give him 1 million views in 24 hours?