try not to think about the soft touches klance give each other when they’re lying in bed together.
- the way lance uses his thumb to trace circles into keith’s cheek, smiling at him all fond
- keith rubbing his hand along lance’s side in soothing motions, sometimes swiping his thumb across skin and tugging him closer when keith shifts to get comfy
- the soft humming lance does as he peppers keith’s face with light kisses, sometimes lingering long enough to press one to the corner of keith’s mouth
- the way keith can’t help but smile at the kisses, eyes still closed and content as he tries to catch them all with his lips, most of the time he misses but the affection is all the same
- how lance mumbles soft words to keith, telling him how beautiful and good he is, how much he loves him and about all the things he’s going to show him when they go home
- and keith can never respond the way he wants to when lance comes at him with words like this - he’s never really been very good with words in general. he just tugs lance close to his chest, wrapping his arms around him as he presses a kiss to his forehead and breathes softly into his hair, mumbling i love yous in response as he strokes his hand along lance’s back
- lance has the worst goosebumps