I was tagged by rad-lobster and caplowasfuck in this questiony thing and they both have different questions and gosh idk how to do this so I guess I’ll just answer both sets of questions in one post?? Is that okay?? Whatever here we go!
First, the rules:
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions the person who asked, then write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 or more people then link them in the post.
- Tell the person that tagged you that you’ve answered the questions.
Okay let’s start with Jenna’s since she tagged me first:
1. What’s your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
omg I LOOOOOOVE Special K I eat bowls of it at a time (and sometimes I use chocolate milk instead of plain just to make things fun)
2. Can you play any instruments? If so, what are they? If not, what instrument would you want to play?
alright so I learned to play recorder in like grade 4 just like everybody else, I learned trombone in grade 7 and it’s my main instrument, sometimes I play percussion (marimba, glockenspiel, tympani, cajon), I can sort of play piano, I can sort of play guitar, and I can kinda sing. I really want to learn how to play piano and guitar/ukelele better because I feel like those are the staple instruments for a jam session.
3. Do you have any plants in your room? describe them a little?
okay so I don’t have any plants in my room yet, but soon my parents are taking me to this plant nursery and I’m picking out some succulents! I want to get a stubby lil cactus, one with yellow or pink flowers, one with lil arms like a “stereotypical” cactus and one that sort of has leaves but it’s still a succulent idk what it’s called but they’re all so cute!
4. Are you afraid of spiders or do you not mind them?
it totally depends who I’m with and where I am, like sometimes |I couldn’t care less if there’s a spider crawling up my leg while other times I get so freaked out that I start shaking and I like hide in a corner idk I’m weird. I don’t particularly like spiders or anything but I don’t think I have an irrational fear of them.
5. What’s the last book you read and enjoyed?
I’m just finishing up the Immortals series by Alyson Noel and it’s pretty good, it gets a little repetitive in the plot and her word choice after five books but overall I’m enjoying it (I’m about to start the last book as soon as my mom gets it from the library for me)
6. Favourite dessert?
this isn’t even a question how can I confine myself to one dessert it’s not fair sorry but I simply cannot answer this question (probably cheesecake but don’t hold me to it)
7. What’s the last movie you watched?
I just rewatched The Hunger Games because it was on before the MMVA’s and I still cry every time idk that movie really gets to me.
8. Who are you dying to see in concert?
SCOTT HELMAN! I feel like it would be an intimate concert, maybe 100-200 people and he would just be onstage in a little pub or something and idk I just really want that.
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? what colour(s)?
when I was like 8 I got it in my head that you were only cool if you had streaks in your hair so I got semi-permanent hair dye from the drug store and we put these awful auburn streaks in my hair. sometimes I still find strands of hair that are kind of reddish.
10. Would you ever want to move to a new city or country or stay where you are? Why?
I really want to move to London or somewhere around there that maybe isn’t as busy, I just really like the rain and the cooler temperatures and I love the architectural heritage there. idk if that doesn’t work out I’d probably move like 20 minutes away from my parents.
11. Do you have any bad habits? What are they?
oooohhh you bet I do: forgetfulness, biting my nails, ignoring people, scowling, making assumptions, getting my hopes up/over-investing myself in things that probably won’t work out, leaving dirty dishes everywhere, perfectionism, crying when people try to talk to me, late-night snacking, idk there’s more but I guess that’s enough
Anyways how about Christine’s questions
1) Which toe is your favorite toe?
my second toe on my left foot (I just decided that now btw) the nail is the best and there aren’t any callouses.
2) Do you like to keep your fingernails long or short?
I would like them to be longer but I bite them so idk how to answer this. they’re basically always short.
3) What was the last store you shopped at?
4) Do you prefer wooden pencils or mechanical pencils?
mechanical pencils are easier to write with and they hurt my hand less but wooden pencils are just so much more authentic so I think I like wooden pencil better. plus they last longer for me.
5) Are you afraid of the dark?
maybe a little
6) What is your biggest pet peeve?
WHEN PEOPLE CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN AND I CAN SEE IT ALL AND HEAR THEM SMACKING. IT GROSSES ME OUT LIKE NO OTHER.
7) Do you usually wear matching socks?
yes omg I feel so wrong if I don’t it like screws me up and makes me feel unbalanced idk how to explain it, it’s like a psychological thing for me
8) Do you always have gum with you?
9) What is your favorite word to use?
I like to use words that make me sound distinguished and intellectual but also make me sound like a three year old…idk I say tummy a lot, but I also make science puns a lot idk really.
10) What was the last tv series that you completed?
I don’t think I’ve ever watched an entire series from start to end. the closest I got was with Parks and Rec.
11) Do you like taking showers at night, in the morning, or during the afternoon?
I think I prefer morning or afternoon
I tag: ashittonofbadblood iamabsolutelyallison janesheperd jesseisenberq maybeimdreaming-outloud dreamingwakingnative lost-my-heart-in-the-music okaymaybeinakinkyway 140786 honey-in-your-hair bastillegripsme twenyonemigraines and anyone else who feels like answering some questions.
- What is your ideal vacation?
- Favourite beverage?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Are ghosts real?
- Cats or dogs?
- Do you have any interesting pastimes?
- Describe the way you dress in 15 words or less.
- Pick one of the arts: music, dance, theatre, sculpting, painting, drawing photography, film, poetry, baking, etc.
- A song that describes the way you’ve been feeling lately?
- How do you wish you could spend your summer if you had unlimited resources and everything went according to plan?
- Any regrets?