- Lets be honest he doesn’t want to go but he wants you to be happy
- He thinks of it like another gala.
-Dick helped him get ready because brother privileges. Jason and Tim came later to tease him.
- His whole attitude changed when he saw you standing there at the staircase.
- The boy was speechless for once in his life.
- He states you are the most beautiful person ever.
- Alfred of course takes lots of pictures.
- You two spend most of the night danicing. You never want to leave his arms.
- Of course Gotham has other ideas so you two have to leave an hour early to kick some rogues butt.
- Later that night in the cave Damian ask you for one last dance.
- Soon your favorite song is playing and you two dance in torn uniforms with bruises and cuts all over your body.
- At the end of the song he kisses you and you think theres no way this night could’ve turnned out better.
- Cleansing your space, tools, yourself, your grandmother, the neighbour’s cat
- Being patient and fair with baby Witches, you were one once so help em if they need it
- Baby Witches; If you need advice on experience, ask a Witch. If you need to know what a word means, ask Google. If you need to remove a certain someone from your existence, ask a demon. If you need to remove remnants of the certain someone from your clothes, ask a demon parent.
- Don’t police other people’s practices. You do you, they’ll do them, I’ll do me.
- If you don’t feel safe or familiar with something, don’t do it until you’ve researched it a bit. That’s the last time I try break dancing while doing a spell..
- Be realistic. You can’t fly, read minds or stop time. None of us can. Science and Witchcraft are like…the perfect couple. They take each other on dates, remind us we are stuck on Earth and can’t fly, they are always together like all the time. We need to respect them being together so we don’t get hurt.
- Have. Fun. Have so much fun, don’t stop with the fun. Just party all the time. It’s an amazing experience and it should be enjoyed. A L W A Y S
On a more serious note (booo!),please be respectful to yourself and everyone else. We are individuals, we do have limits and we do need to take care, and unless you can break dance don’t do it (I was kidding about that. I can’t even do a handstand)
“I think you’re right. Finding out what happened before Bucky Barnes entered college may provide you a lead. However, I’d like to remind you that –“
You bat the air with your palm and interrupt, “No, silly. I was talking about the outfit.” Placing your hands on your hips, you do your best supermodel twirl before hunching your torso into an exaggerated high-fashion pose. “What do you think?” you repeat.
Steve stares at you in a half incredulous, half disgruntled manner. He sweeps his hand up and down in front of your contorted form. “It’s just a t-shirt and jeans,” he matter-of-factly points out.
“I know, but I’m also asking about the ensemble.” You straighten your spine and point to your white sneakers. “Should I change to flats? Or heels? Do people wear heels to college parties?”
“Just stick with the white –” Steve abruptly halts mid-sentence. He mutters something about staying focused before shooting his laser-sharp gaze your way. “Did you really summon me because you wanted feedback on an outfit?” he asks, spitting out the last word as if it left a bad taste in his mouth.
“This is my first party on Earth, Steve-o. I don’t remember my time on Earth, but you remember yours, so I need your help with human fashion. I can’t just walk in there wearing anything. First impressions may not be accurate, but they’re important.”
“Mmhm, now remind how your first impression went with Bucky Barnes.”
Brow furrowed in mock-seriousness, you point a defensive finger at the sarcastic grim reaper. “Hey now, Bucky was a tough cookie, but look how well it’s going!” Feeling a small urge to continue tooting your horn, you lean in and whisper, “I think he’s coming around!”
rear window: the boy who cried murder<p/><b>an american in paris:</b> i guess we should add some singing to all of these dance numbers<p/><b>the philadelphia story:</b> i want you back, i want you back🎵<p/><b>how to steal a million:</b> gullibility and sarcasm fall in love and steal a dinky statue<p/><b>cabaret:</b> drag and scandalous dances in WWII<p/><b>the sound of music:</b> where a kid can be a kid (and fucking sing like a normal child)<p/><b>bringing up baby:</b> can we keep him? please?<p/><b>seven brides for seven brothers:</b> abduction cause its romantic<p/><b>singing in the rain:</b> good morning🍊🎵there are 16 oranges in every tropicana pure premiu-<p/><b>it's a wonderful life:</b> a cute old man fixes jimmy stewart's many problems<p/><b>the shop around the corner:</b> we're better staying pen pals than actually dating<p/><b>breakfast at tiffany's:</b> she's lowkey a psycho but it's all about love and cats anyway<p/><b>roman holiday:</b> tomboy princess takes a day off and then has to face reality again<p/><b>star!:</b> gertie get your shit together<p/><b>my fair lady:</b> men are snobs and the english have a social system based on speech<p/><b>sabrina:</b> you got hurt and couldn't go on dates with me so i dated your brother instead<p/><b>thoroughly modern millie:</b> everyone is extra and there are white people who play asian people and horrible sex trafficking but it's okay because carol channing<p/><b>west side story:</b> why the fuck do you love him after he literally murdered your brother oh well he died so who cares anyway<p/><b>harvey:</b> polite and innocent man is a bit loopy so everyone tries to lock him up<p/><b>gone with the wind:</b> you don't love me?!?! but you gotta, i guess i'll marry all of the south to make you jealous<p/><b>casablanca:</b> paris and kids being looked at<p/><b>the african queen:</b> oh we almost died but we didn't so let's kiss and build a torpedo from scratch<p/><b>on golden pond:</b> where everyone won best actor/actress and 74 year old katharine hepburn did her own fucking stunts<p/><b>annie get your gun:</b> frank butler is a fucking selfish wienie<p/><b>lawrence of arabia:</b> nice, noble man goes crazy over the course of 4 hours<p/><b>the wizard of oz:</b> everything magical and good in the world is a hoax, kids<p/><b>cinderella:</b> cinderelly, cinderelly, we're woodland creatures providing comical pastime<p/><b>snow white:</b> practice makes perfect, disney, because this movie was on drugs<p/><b>sleeping beauty:</b> let's take a story about rape and make it for kids but then add unrealistic body types<p/><b>gold finger:</b> look it's the german villain from chitty chitty bang bang in a bond movie<p/><b>chitty chitty bang bang:</b> this movie was also on drugs but it's still great<p/><b>funny face:</b> audrey and fred in france<p/><b>🌟i love all these movies so much so don't get your panties in a wad it's a joke:</b> <p/></p>
Thought these might be fun? Ask me some and I’ll try(I can’t promise) to get something up for you later! these questions aren’t my own
1. What’s your middle name, and do you like it?
2. are you artistic?
3. Have you had your first kiss?
4. What is your life goal?
5. Do you have any expieriences with a famous person?
6. Do you play any sports?
7. What’s your worst fear?
8. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
9. Do you have any cool talents?
10. are you a morning person?
11. How do you feel about pet names?
12. Do you like to read?
13. Name a list of shows that have changed your life.
14. Do you care about your follower count?
15. What’s the best dream you’ve had?
16. Have you ever kissed someone of your same gender?
17. Do you have any pets?
18. Are you religious?
19. Are you a people person?
20. Are you considered popular?
21. What is one of your bad habits?
22. What’s something that makes you feel vulnerable
23. What would you name your children?
24. Who’s your celebrity crush?
25. What’s your best subject?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. most used social media besides tumblr?
28. best friends name
29. who does your main family consist of
30. Chocolate or sugar
31. have you ever been on a date?
32. Do you like rollercosters?
33. Can you swim?
34. What would you do in the event of an apocolypse?
35. Have you struggled with any kind of mental disorder
36. Are your parents together?
37. What’s your favourite colour?
38. What country are you from/do you live in?
39. Favourite singer?
40. Do you see yourself being famous some day?
41. Do you like dresses?
42. Favourite song right now?
43. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
44. How old were you when you first got your period?
45. Have you ever shot a gun?
46. Have you ever done yoga?
47. Are you a horror girl?
48. Are you good at giving advice?
49. Tell us a story about your childhood.
50. How are you doing today?
51. Were you a cute kid?
52. Can you dance?
53. Is there anything you do that you can’t remember ever not doing?
54. Have you ever dyed your hair?
55. What colour are your eyes?
56. What’s your favourite animal?
57. Have you ever made a huge fool of yourself?
58. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
59. Do you have good friends?
60. Are you close with anyone of the lgbtq+ group?
61. What’s your favourite class?
62. List all the tv shows you are watching.
63. Are you organized?
64. What was the last movie you saw? Opinion?
67. Which tv character do you relate to most?
68. What are some things that stand between you and complete happiness?
69. If you received enough money to never need to work again, what would you spend your time doing?
70. What would you change about your life if you knew you would never die?
71. What would you do differently if you knew that no one was judging you?
72. If you could start over, what would you do differently?
73. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
74. When was the last time you travelled somewhere new?
75. When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind?
76. What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today?
77. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
78. If you dropped everything to pursue your dreams, what would you be risking?
79.When did you not speak up, when you know you really should have?
80. Describe the next five years of your life, and your plans, in a single sentence
81. What would happen if you never wasted another minute of your life, what would that look like?
82. If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity?
83. How would you spend a billion dollars?
84. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?
85. What motivates you to succeed?
86. What dream that you’ve had has resonated with you the most?
87. Would you rather live in the city or the woods? Why?
88. Do you believe in life after death
89. What teacher inspired you the most? How did they?
90. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
91. If you could have dinner with any one person, living or dead, who would they be and why?
92. What would you have to see to cry tears of joy?
93. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn in life?
94. What do you think happens after we die?
95. What would you do if you would be invisible?
96. What’s something you can’t do no matter how hard you try?
97. Would you want to choose the sex and appearance of your offspring?
98. How did your first crush develop?
99. Is there a feeling you are trying to ignore? What is it?
100. Do you live or do you just exist?
Summary:Bucky totally misreads a situation on his birthday.
Warnings: swearing, FLUFF
Word Count: 800+
BEFORE YOU READ: Here’s a little thing I came up with on the fly! I hope you enjoy this little drabble for Bucky’s birthday! Special shout out to the song Mr. Brightside for giving me inspiration lol!
In some alternate reality, Bucky’s scared out of his goddamn mind and an absolute mess. He’s watching the girl of his dreams dance like no one’s watching with Sam. She’s a little buzzed, and the upbeat music isn’t helping her case. She’s singing along to whatever song is playing and jumping up and down to the beat of the instruments instead of hanging around Bucky celebrating his birthday with him. The burning pit of jealousy rips through his stomach as he watches her and Sam dance, sing, and giggle like no one’s watching. It’s like their not-so-accidental kiss didn’t even happen and it pisses him off. He should be the one that she’s dancing with and having a good time with, not Sam. All he wanted to do for his birthday was spend the day with her, and all he gets being able to watch her dance with Sam at some shitty club.
Author’s Note: Had a few requests for a part 2 of the Seguin imagine. One of them had a super adorable suggestion, which led to this. I really like the arch of the story, so if anyone has ideas for a possible part 3, lemme know! :)
You had arrived at Tyler’s about thirty minutes ago; standing
at his kitchen counter, you were putting bread into the toaster when Tyler
snuck up behind you, encircling your waist in his strong arms. “Morning, baby.”
he murmured, pressing a kiss to the side of your neck. “Did you go have a crazy
night out after you left here last night?” he grinned into the crook of your
“Yeah, Netflix and wine, I got totally crazy.” you smiled,
turning in his arms to face him, lacing your arms around his neck.
“I don’t know how much longer I can be with someone who
parties so hard.” he joked, pecking your lips. “I have to be responsible, for
Charlie sake. You sound like a bad influence.”
“From what I’ve heard, you were pretty wild back in the day
Seguin. You better leave me and my Netflix binging alone.” you replied with a grin, Tyler’s chocolate
You both turned when you heard Charlie trudge into the
kitchen, dragging his book bag behind him. He let go of the strap, crawling up
into his chair at the breakfast table. Tyler pressed a kiss to your cheek
before letting you go, heading to his bedroom to grab his bag.
“Mornin’.” Charlie mumbled, rubbing his eyes, his brown hair
sticking up in all directions.
“Morning, Charlie.” you smiled, grabbing a slice of toast,
setting it on a plate with some bacon. “Do you want an orange or a banana with
your breakfast?” you asked, walking over to the table and setting the plate
down in front of him.
“Orange.” he said with a yawn.
“Charlie.” Tyler corrected him as he walked back into the
room, his bag slung over his shoulder.
“Please?” he added looking at you apologetically.
“Of course, bud.” you said, grabbing an orange off the
counter to peel for him.
“I have practice this morning and a meeting with sponsors later
this afternoon.” Tyler told you, as he slipped his shoes on. “I really
appreciate you running him to and from school today. Love you.” he said, giving
you a kiss goodbye.
“No problem.” you smiled. “Love you, too.”
He walked over to Charlie, running his hand over Charlie’s
unruly hair, trying to tame it. “Bye little man. Be good for (Y/N). I love
you.” Tyler told Charlie, bending down to give Charlie a kiss.
If you see two girls dancing perfectly in synch to your favorite classic tunes, there’s a high chance it’s sisters and bloggers, Julie
and Emily. As we walked up to the busy front gates before the
park’s official opening, we wondered just how we would find the two dancing
darlings in a sea of people. But to no surprise, we spotted them in their
matching Vans Lifeguard Hats & Sk8-Hi’s in a matter of seconds— after
all, Vans Girls always standout from the crowd. Their laid-back California
style and carefree attitudes may have already drawn you in, but their epic tips, tricks, and rare finds will keep you glued to their Insta stories and coming
back for more! We sat
down with Julie and Emily to get a glimpse into their mega fun
careers and to talk building a business as sisters, and having the happiest
place on earth as their office.
Find out how they turned their passion into a career after the jump…