Bridget and Gristle Headcanons
Because they need so much more love and attention tbh
These are all post-movie.
- They finally go on an actual date without getting interrupted. They have pizza and go roller skating and play mini golf and play 2-player games at the arcade and have one heck of a good time.
- Bridget tells him that “she likes his back”, and it actually works as a compliment even without Branch telling her mushy stuff to say. Gristle is easy to please.
- Bridget grows her hair out, doesn’t end up looking EXACTLY like she did as Lady Glittersparkle but she loves her long hair anyway~
- Living her whole life in poverty, Bridget never really had an actual full meal. So the first time she actually gets to eat as a host at the castle, she eats SO MUCH. She just keeps going and the servants are like lowkey scared of her and Gristle is just watching her in adoration like “isn’t she beautiful?”
- They actually have to remind him that his meal is getting cold and he should probably start eating
before his lovely guest eats his portion too
- They become the most disgustingly sweet couple EVER. They’re that kind of couple who gives each other cheesy pet names and is constantly complimenting each other (especially Gristle, he’s ALWAYS gushing over his gf) and making out in public and please, stop
- Bridget is still Poppy’s bff and they’re super supportive of each other, also they regularly have tea meet ups to talk about recent events and how being a queen can be p stressing etc. Also sometimes Suki, Satin and Chenille come over to gossip and it becomes a sleepover.
- oh also consider how Branch probably takes a while to fully trust the Bergens, and for a long time the only Bergen he can talk to without being on edge is Bridget. So he basically just tells her or Poppy everything he wants to say to Gristle bc he still doesn’t feel like talking to him personally.
- Branch and Bridget are actually good friends and hang out sometimes and it’s so weird for everyone else but it actually makes sense, considering how much they have in common.