- Child Canada: m-merci-I mean, t-t-thank you for taking me i-in, England.
- England: of course, love.
- England, in his head: is this child really America's twin brother? They don't act nor look much alike-
- Child America: whoah, watch out!
- England: America, I told you to stop twirling that bison- CANADA WATCH OUT-
- Child Canada: *catches it with one hand* oh.
- England and Child America: WHAT THE???
- Child Canada: s-s-sorry?
okay but how about fraternal twins Grantaire and Combeferre who don't really look alike unless you look very closely and no one knows they are related until one of them makes an offhand comment like "yeah me and my twin ..." and everyone is like "YOU HAVE A TWIN??" "yeah you known him for years?"