okay so genuinely, griffin somehow gets a roll as the host of the bachelor, adn he’s funny and silly and as cute as a button, and he gets flirts with a lot but he always feels like no matter how much he likes various people on the show, he doesnt know whether he could actually date someone who went on the bachelor
and then theres nick, who kind of signed up to be the bachelor as a joke because, hey theyre calling for the first bisexual bachelor and hey, why not him? he may be slightly drunk when he decides
all that matters in the end is louis and not the “monster” the media is turning him into and i’ll support louis until the end of time bc someone so good-hearted never deserved to be treated with such little decency and some rumors aren’t going to stop me from supporting him one bit
Tonight, there’s a new episode of Shadowhunters. And I’ll say this:
I love the show. Despite all its flaws, I genuinely love it. And I love the cast and crew and I appreciate deeply what they do for us, that they work hard to bring the story to us. And even though there’re things I would change, the show still makes me very happy in general.
And if you have a problem with that, if that makes me an “ass-kisser” in your opinion…
I HAVE ALL THESE BUTTON DESIGNS!!! fingers crossed if all goes well they will be 1.75in buttons for sale at anorth 2017 but i think theres also enough interest for me to set up online shop for peeps who cant reach (*´∀`*)
i hope u like them…!!! my favs are kawaii blue eyes and ofc my bby judai💗💗
OK this may sound odd but what fabric shops would you recommend in the LA area. I know you no longer live here but any advice helps, since joanns does have its limits in fabric options and in your experience is it any cheaper than Joanns or am I paying just as much?
The garmet district is what you want to do.
Shopping in LA Fabric District
What you want to do is – HIT UP MICHAEL LEVINES FIRST BUT DONT BUY ANYTHING. Maybe pick up your pattern. Check out how much fabric you need according to the pattern, etc etc. Search the store for the fabric you need, even if you see a perfect match, leave it, don’t buy it. Trust meeeee. You’re basically making this your garaunteed last resort. I know it already seems a great deal compared to Joanns’ money grubbing prices, but trust me.
Head out to the streets and start walking up and down 9th. From Maple to San Pedro. CHECK EVERYWHERE. North shops usually have the best SPANDEX and stretch fabrics, lace and sequins. SOUTH shops usually have upholestry, leather and vinyl (there’s exceptions but this is what I noticed.)
I garauntee you any stock of fabric at Levines is avaliable in all the surrounding stores and they will sell it way short for a bargain!
PROTIP: Never say yes first. If you ask one of the workers in the off stores “How much is this a yard?” and they say “12,” even if thats an amazing price, still just nod and say “Thanks” and start walking away like you dont want it. They WILL ALWAYS go lower. They’ll start telling you “11! 10– 8 for you!” Especially if they know you want 2-3 yrds or more. But don’t get intimidated either, they’ll try to corner you into saying yes. Just wave them off, tell them “Ill take a picture and come back? I just wanna compare.” Seriously, even if you see the perfect one at one of these places for the best price, just wait until you hit all the stores. You have no idea how many times i bought something and regretted it 5 minutes later when I saw an even better version.
Second Protip: When they ask you how many yard you want, always say 2-3. Even if you need seven. Because they’ll give it to you for cheaper if you only want that much. Then when you say, okay, ill buy it for 4 bucks a yard, as he’s measuring it out, then say “ACTUALLY can I get 5?”
Here’s some of my favorites:
L.A. Alex has the CHEAPEST notions. Zippers, elastic, velcros, thread, muslin, etc. They are AWESOME for all extra stuff you need. Way cheap.
JOURNAL has some of the most interesting fabric on the block, unique textiles like dancewear or lace, usually exclusive to them. This is where I found that rare ass pre-pleated suede fabric for Kylo Ren’s sleeves and the awesome shimmer-non-sparkle spandex for Miraculous Ladybug.
.99 Fabric a yard. Literally as it says. 99cents a yard biittcchhh. I ALWAYS hit this place up because you always need cheap ass broadcloth, poplin, CHIFFON or Taffeta. He’s got it all man. Its awesome for basic shit.
City Fabric has the best FUR and FLEECE selection you’ve ever seen.
Mora Tex is a favorite of mine. The guy here loves cosplayers and the fabric I get here is always rich and stunning looking. I bought my Astrologian Velvet, Dishonored purple and grey suede. Kylo’s outer tunic, Rey’s tunic and shoe wool, Lavellan’s trespasser tunic, and so much NICE suiting. Basically any heavier, richer type fabrics you can probably find here.
Trim 2000 Plus is the place I found my Inquistor buttons. This place is like a gold mine for buttons. They have the most interesting shit for super cheap. I spent like 5 bucks on both Emily and Corvos diamond cufflinks and royal button getup here.
Jerry’s all Trims. My favorite trim store!!! He has everything! Belts too! Great for any trims, tassles, or piping you made need. AND HE LETS YOU BUY THE WHOLE ROLL OR BY YARD. I bought all the leather cord here for our Solas necklaces. And every gold piece of my Astrologian cosplay.
SOME TECHNICAL ISSUES:
-Parking in LA FABRIC district is hell on earth. The spots up by Jerry’s All trims is my secret spot, those are usually free (2 hr maximum). You can check side spots too, like between maple and san pedro, but don’t feel bad about pulling into a parking structure and paying the 7 bucks. Its not so bad.
-Stores close around 6:00 on weekdays and saturdays.
-WHILE PARKING IS FREE ON SUNDAY. A lot of these shops aren’t open. LA Alex and the the button store are closed for example. Button store is also closed mondays for some reason? AND EVERYTHING CLOSES BY 4 ON SUNDAY.
-AWAYS bring cash. Lots of stores don’t take card. Or they will charge you extra for using it. There are ATMs inside some stores. But the service fee is like 3-5 bucks. YUCK.
-Theres a random costume shop on 9th street that sells gloves. SKIP THIS. I know your tempted to buy everything at once, but this guy is way overpriced. Order your gloves on ebay for $1, trust me.
-Best time to go is in the morning on a weekday, if you can manage it. Saturdays are hecka busy but that sometimes it a great thing cause the shops are ready to bargain.
-North of San pedro is NOT A GOOD AREA. Don’t park there. And if you’re leaving to go to Little Tokyo afterwards, turn around, take another street.
I made this little guy out of wax during the winter ─ he’s a peace poppet to help everyone in the world be kind and understanding 🙊✨
I made him using left over wax so a bit of soot ended up being mixed in but happened to be perfectly placed as buttons! I also carved a heart on his back to symbolize peace, unity and love. Isn’t he the cutest? 💓
don't ship prince sidon and link in a sexual way because link is a minor
Link in BOTW is obviously the 'adult' version of Link, which means he's anywhere between 17 - 19 years old but since there's no exact canonical age given for Link, the interpretation of his age is based on personal perceptions, which come down to opinion and POV only, which aren't canon and thus, cannot be applied to the whole and can't be taken into consideration in real life in regards to the legality of putting them in a sexual relationship. there's not enough information indicating how old BOTW Link is (the only indication of how old he may be is the confirmed age of Zelda being 17, so Link would either be the same age or older), and you could also argue that since there's no way to tell how much time passes in game, it's conceivable that by the time Sidon and Link start their relationship, he could be years older so the demand that no one put prince sidon and link together sexually due to the perceived notion of Link's age is moot as there isn't enough canonical evidence to support that viewpoint. it's fine if you're uncomfortable with it but that's what the block button and black list is for.
A/N: If you haven’t read Part ½, you will want to read it first to get the background. WARNING: BOTH PARTS ARE NSFW. CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK. I did my best to stay true to what I heard in the song, but please don’t send Ed OR Harry after me.
Squinting at the clock on his nightstand, you realize your eyes are gritty and your mouth tastes like it’s full of cotton balls. After the sex on the stairs, you and Harry managed to make it upstairs to the third floor where you had strewn your remaining clothes around the room before commencing parts two and three of the most amazing sex you’d ever had in your life. Yes, you knew it had been a year, so your senses are probably more heightened by the absence of orgasms for that extended time, but after wracking your brain, you can’t think of a single time that Charles had managed to make you cum three times in the same night. Mostly, he fell asleep immediately after his first orgasm, whether you’d had one or not.
With your awareness of the time of day, you also become aware of your actions, and embarrassment floods you. It may have been amazing sex, but should you really have allowed this stranger to fuck you three times in one night? You know practically nothing about him other than his first name and that he must have money since this house is mind blowing with its size and decor.
Softly, you slide out of bed, careful not to disturb Harry. In the moonlight, you grab your skirt and your boots from his bedroom, but you can’t find your silk panties. They’re so tiny that they could easily be missed, so you give up when you hear Harry shifting in the bed, afraid he’ll awaken and ask why you’re leaving. Or worse yet, that he’ll awaken and be glad you’re leaving. Tiptoeing out of the bedroom, you gather the rest of your clothing on your way downstairs, dressing carefully without the sliver of silk you’ve left somewhere upstairs.
my absolute favorite things about this update, in no particular order
-Odin’s weird belly flop as he attempts to slide under the door.
-Maggie slamming the button down with such force and such effort she uses her plant arms, despite the fact that she just talked how exhausted she was from using her powers.
-Despite being the only two known survivors, trapped in an area with, as far as they know, a dangerous mass murderer lurking, Gil still frets about hopping onto a ship in an attempt to get away from the carnage and get help.
-Maggie’s face on page 1677. Just. That is the face of someone who has had it up to here with this bullshit and wants no part in anymore.
And my favorite part of the update:
-The fact that when Gil hears Odin’s voice, he immediately goes like this:
Not even a “who could that be?” or “what was that?” beforehand, he goes straight into “oh jesus christ it’s Odin, not this shit again”
ace-flux will solace headcanons because ive seen a lot of anti-ace stuff recently:
1) will solace didnt know when it started, just that, for as long as he’s known about [salt n peppa voice] S.E.X., he’s been… more fluid about it. when he’s younger, about the age most people start thinking about this stuff, he figures he’s just got mixed feelings. other people his age are all gungho and loud about it, but he feels.. something else. something less, almost. he doesnt know any of the words for it. it confuses him sometimes. he brushes it off as him just being weird, because its better than the voice inside telling him hes broken
2) he doesnt really date anyone, has a few crushes, but finds himself .. worried. the way he sees it, he only wants them sometimes, even if he thinks he wants them romantically all the time. he tells himself that people deserve better. he tells himself to give up and just be alone. “take one for the team”, so to speak. that is, until nico di angelo comes along.
3) will cant figure out what it is about nico that makes will want to date him so much. when he asks himself, the answer is always “everything”. he’s terrified to let himself be with nico, but he cant help his hands shaking and his breath disappearing when nico is near. he gets so nervous, his entire stomach and chest full of butterflies, that he can barely speak. all he wants is to be close to nico. he sometimes imagine himself and nico falling in love, giggling quietly to himself, before pushing the thought from his head. it always returns, and hes glad for it
4) when he and nico do get together, it doesnt take long for them to say “i love you” and “i want to be with you always”. theyre disgustingly sweet and mushy in private, balancing it out with sarcastic, biting comments in public, both laughing quietly to themselves. nico doesnt like pda, so this is their substitute. will loves it. he loves nico. he loves everything about his life right now.
5) it doesnt take long for them to be intimate, either, despite what most people would assume. will doesnt mind - it excites him, which doesnt happen often - and for a while, he feels like nico has fixed him. maybe they were right, maybe he just hadnt found the right person. until one day, when theyre cuddling and nico starts implying he wants more, kissing at will’s neck and whispering sweet words. and will doesnt feel the same excitement he did before. it makes him so worried, he makes a face and wiggles away a bit. nico pulls back and looks at him in worry. “everything okay?” he asks and will nods and nods, but he’s nervous. its not that he doesnt want nico. hes still in love with nico. but, he doesnt want to be touched right now, not like that, not at all. “im sorry,” he says in a guilty whisper and nico quiets him with a quick kiss to the lips. “dont be sorry. you know we dont have to, right?” will nods, and they go back to cuddling, but will cant help the guilt that creeps in. maybe he’ll always be broken.
6) it happens again and again as they start to become more intimate, and it makes will afraid. he wants to be better. he doesnt want to be this way - he wants to make nico happy. sometimes, he tries to force himself, but nico always notices and puts a stop to it himself. “you arent broken” he promises. “theres nothing wrong with you” but will doesnt believe him. he tries to, knows nico isnt a liar, but cant help but feel.. maybe hes the liar himself, for pretending he could be normal, in a happy relationship with a guy. he wonders why nico hasnt given up on him.
7) it isnt until later, when theyre off at some pride event (both of their firsts, theyre so excited its almost hilarious) and he sees all the different flags that it comes out into the open. will carries a little bi flag, waving it happily, with different trans flag buttons and “he/him” buttons. nico has his own small gay flag, wearing a few small rainbow pins and, thanks to will’s insistence, a huuuge, flamboyant rainbow hat, with feathers and glitter - so much glitter!!! theyre both grinning like fools, holding hands, and staring around like kids im a candy shop. they find people decked to their bones with purple, grey, and black flags and will asks “what flag is it?” so they tell him what asexually is, and his eyes grow wide, smile falling in surprise. “you mean, thats normal?” the people smile at him and nod. they understand. “what if its… only sometimes.” nico rubs circles on will’s fingers and it almost distracts him from hearing the word they say “that would be ace-flux. you can go from sexual to asexual, dont worry. its normal.” ace-flux. ace… will isnt broken. and if he is, then all of these people are too. hes not a freak. “im… im that? im not bad?” they hand him a little ace flag to go with the bi one. “told you so,” says nico, which makes will laugh. no one says anything about how wet it sounds, or about the obvious tears stinging his eyes. they wave and walk away from the other aces, but will doesnt stop thinking about it all day. he’s not broken. he’s asexual.
Rhythm game is a genre of music-themed action video game
that challenges a player’s sense of rhythm. Games in the genre
typically focus on dance or the simulated performance of musical
instruments, and require players to press buttons in a sequence dictated
on the screen.