I don't know how to say this...
- But, guys, I need help. My girlfriend and I aren't safe in either of our homes, and we can't do this alone. I hate asking for help, it isn't in my nature because it makes me feel weak.
- But, I am tired, tired from working two jobs just to buy food, gas, and medicine for my girlfriend and I's mental health issues. My father has mentally abused me since I was little, and mentally and physically abusive towards my mother all my life. Recently, the physical abuse has started on me.
- My girlfriend is in a house with a Step Father that has been caught filming her in the shower, and a mother who doesn't believe her, and mentally abuses her daily.
- We just want a safe place for us, a lesbian couple, without the cost of our health.
- We are only reaching out for help, because we have no one else to go to. Our families don't support us, and my girlfriend has come out to her mom, while I haven't out of fear.
- We have been looking for apartments for us, so any and all donations will be going towards that, the first few months of rent, and food money, my two hosting jobs just aren't cutting it, while I am still paying on outrageous school bills, and 'owe' my parents money for helping me and her out in times of need. They take about 50 dollars out of my check every two weeks.
- If you can help, I am dropping a paypal.me at the end of this post. Thank you, to those who donate, or boost, it means the world to us.