Ben of the trans gimme them nonbinary ned hcs PLS ((also more genderfluid mj bc you have made me see the light))
BINCH I GOTCHU
- ned gets dysphoria too, although they find that theirs doesn’t get as crippling as peter and mj’s can get. but when they do have it, peter will usually hug them really tight and say stuff like, “look at this person!!! i’m holding the best person in my arms!! they are soft and warm!! i’m so lucky!!” and peter will wax poetic about their smile until ned actually does begin giggling and smiling
- mj dresses mostly androgynous because it’s easier and that’s just their preferred style, but sometimes they do like to go to one extreme of the stereotypical masculine and feminine clothing styles. when they’re feeling mostly masculine they like to dress in skirts and dresses, makeup and frills. when they’re feeling particularly feminine they like to dress in casual suits and look really sleek and handsome.
- peter is poly and is dating ned and mj, and sometimes mj and ned like to hang out just the two of them bc they’re good friends and they also wanna know how each other’s relationships are going. neither of them really like being called “boyfriend” or “girlfriend” so peter refers to mj as “the chief” and ned as “the one in the chair”
- mj exudes masculinity a lot of the time and they know it, peter often takes tips from them to be more masculine even though mj insists that “masculinity is a fake concept created by society, open your eyes peter” and these tips usually end with peter cuddling against mj going “this is masculine right??” and mj going “cuddles are super masculine”
- ned, peter, and mj all having sleepovers together. ned and peter usually play video games while mj sits off to the side and reads, but they will occasionally join in and beat peter and ned without even trying. peter usually lays all over them, telling them how much he loves them. they’re the best.