@the-son tagged me to post 10 facts about myself, so now that im done procrastinating here we go
1. I have a thing for shirts with obnoxious colors/prints on em, like think bowling alley carpet prints
2. Ancestors on my father’s side of the family were apparently vikings, while my ancestors from my mom’s side were members of the indigenous Taíno tribe in Puerto Rico.
3. I love fighting just for fun, like if I can casually brawl or spar with a friend or lover then that’s how I know it’s real
4. I’ve got 8 tattoos, and 5 piercings so far
5. Mac and cheese with character shaped noodles > any other mac and cheese, fucking fight me on this I can taste a notable difference
6. One of my favorite things to do when I get really into a show, game, book, character, ship…whatever it is, is to make playlists. I could spend an entire day just making Spotify playlists for the shit I love and I’d be happy as a clam.
7. I love snails they are adorable and I go out of my way to move them from paths whenever I see them so that they’re out of danger
8. I have a problem with involuntary laughter at inappropriate times, namely when I’m in physical pain (which of course usually just makes the pain worse, which makes the laughing worse…you get the point)
9. In high school I once threatened to hit a teacher with a desk (going so far as to lift said desk over my head in class) because our final was coming up and he hadn’t taught us a thing in the study sessions we were staying after classes for. It’s a good thing I wasn’t being entirely serious, and that he recognized that, but to this day some people I was in that class with will still bring up the time I threatened our AP Government teacher with a desk. That teacher nicknamed me “Bloodbath” from that day forward (it rhymes with my last name, so every day I’d walk in and he’d just ‘Mornin Bloodbath <last name here>!’
10. I got really into homestuck in college and cosplayed a bunch of different characters at cons and stuff, but I always come back to the Striders
Tagging @would-youkindly @excitedandpirates @the-little-oflaherty @the-quasar-hero
@spaceshipsandpurpledrank @blighthound @not-so-tall-gay-danny @elinw98 @queer-trans-amazon @vamply and @random-gallifreyan feel free to do it up, but only if you want to. And of course anyone else who wants to participate, jump on in the water’s great!