- Garrus: Alright, my turn. What's the first order an Alliance commander gives at the start of combat?
- Joker: Uh... I give up.
- Garrus: (chuckles) Correct.
- Joker: Ohohoh... alright, big guy. What do you call it when a turian gets killed by a horrible spiky monster?
- Garrus: Friendly fire - come on, that one goes back to Shanxi!
- Joker: Well, you gotta respect the classics!
- Garrus: How many humans does it take to activate a dormant mass relay?
- Joker: (exasperated) 602. 600 to vote on it, one to ask the asari for technical help and one to request a seat on the Council afterwards. How do you know when a turian is out of ammo?
- Garrus: He switches to the stick up his ass as a backup weapon. Why does the Alliance hire pilots... with brittle bone disease?
- Joker: Y... you're shittin' me! The turian military has one about me?
- Garrus: Oh, absolutely. I heard it myself from a private back on Palaven.
- Joker: Okay, why does the Alliance hire pilots with brittle bone disease?
- Garrus: So that their marines can beat someone in hand-to-hand drills.
- Joker: ...damn, you need to tell James that one. Hey, what's the hardest part about treating a turian who took a rocket to one side of his face?
- Garrus: (deadpan) Figuring out which side took the rocket.
Jumin + MC who happens to share the same name as his pet (not necessarily be Elizabeth)? Other RFA members may join in for reactions.