Arc V 144 - Masks and Symbolism...
…I mean in case anybody missed it :P
- I know there are endless jokes about how Hearland still being destroyed means some dark thin about Zexal ending or whatever, but since we already have proof that the world didn’t just rewrite itself I think I like it better that way, I not a fan of the “World-healing wave” that magically fixes eveything, here it means that the wrongdoing of the Academia kids are not magically erased they still have to work towards forgiveness.
- I can’t believe it, this episode actually made me care for the Heartland citizens for once, particularly that family at the end, and the sight of the Tower.
- Dennis continues to “play” the bad guy for a moment there, I think him trying oh so hard at being a soldier here (particularly the forced expressions) means that he only needed Yuya’s acceptance of him as an entertainer duelist for him to pick for himself.
- This duel was so much fun to watch! I mean right after Dennis tore his mask off if was a non-ending outgambit after outgambit and Yuya defying Reiji’s expectations means that he’s getting back his Entertainer self.
- The Tyler twins are back and was that Noro carrying a child on his back?
- Ok, continuity error here, I’m pretty sure Yuya didn’t witness the bracelet girls being assimilated into the Arc V machine thingy, he was too busy raging.
- Lol, with the exception of the family, if you expected some Xyz relevance here, in the Xyz dimension you ain’t going to find it :P (just putting this in the bad because… dunno, I know some people wanted it)
- Is Grace’s crush on Yuya confirmed then?
- Hello Kaito, yo made your cameo now you can go back to the mooncave.
- Will next episode make me care about the Kurosaki silbings? Find out next week, but remember: lower your expectations :’D