“And suddenly they were back in the quiet of their cave in the warmth of their blankets and the easy comfortable companionship of their connection and the perfect certainty of each other and nothing else existed and that was okay because this– this was all Jim needed.
- lots of PDA, everywhere. He’s not ashamed to show everyone that you’re his, not a all. It doesn’t have to be too sexual though, he just likes to hold your hand or having you close to him
- Him always trying to make you smile
- He’s honestly the cutest dork
- Zach had to beat Bryce’s ass more than once because of his inappropriate comments about you
- Him secretly sneaking in your bedroom pretty much every night and leaving early in the morning after cuddles, causing him to be tired during the whole day at school
- He often missed his trainings because of that
- Being the reason why he often ditches his plans with the guys
- You’re the first person that comes to his mind when he needs to talk
- You’re basically the mom of the boys group
- Telling Bryce that he’ll end up in jail because of all the bullshits he does
- Hanging out a lot with Justin after school because he always makes you laugh which makes Zach extremely jealous
- Zach and the guys were watching the both of you laugh
- When you go ask him what’s up he gives you the silent treatment
- He avoids your gaze, only answers with “Hmm.”
- You eventually get that he’s jealous and hug him by behind as tightly as you can, and he tries to shove you away but you literally turned into a giant koala
- “(Y/N) stop.“ ”I won’t move unless you tell me what’s wrong“
- He loudly sighed
- ”You’re always with Justin.“ ”Awh. Is my baby jealous ?“ you asked playfully as you kissed his neck, making him turn his head to the side. ”No. And don’t call me that.“ ”What ? Baby ?“ you mocked him. ”Stop.“ he tried to sound like he was mad. ”Baby, baby. You’re my baby.“ He sighed again and bit his lip to hide his smile. ”God you’re annoying.“ You snuggled your face in his neck and circled it as you left kisses on his skin. ”Zach, you’re the only one I’m in love with. You and only you. I love you.“ you said before leaving a kiss on his cheek. He sighed, smiled and finally took one of your hands and brought it to his mouth before leaving a kiss on it. ”I love you too idiot.“
- Let’s say that the guys wouldn’t stop mocking you after that
- Wearing his jersey and attending all his games
- ”WOOO! THAT’S MY BOY, YOU GO BABY“
- Catching all the attention on you doesn’t bother you at all, fuck everyone
- Keeping his little sister with him when his parents are out
- Him watching you in awe as you listen to her sister talking about her friends while she tries to braid your hair
- His sister absolutely loves you and always asks Zach about you
- Zach being pretty sure that you’ll end up married in the future
- You always being there for him, even more when he discovers the tapes
- Receiving drunk texts of him when you can’t be at one of Justin’s party
- You calling Alex and asking him to keep an eye on Zach, just in case he does stupid things
- You’re the one who explains to Justin that Jessica won’t take him back and that you completely agree with her, but that you’ll still be there for him, no matter what
- Justin hugging you really tightly after that and of course, Zach saw it.
- But he quickly calmed down when you tell him why you shared a hug
- Having one of his shirt that you always bring with you on holiday so when you sleep you can smell his scent as if he was with you
- Having tons of adorable, funny, cute, awkward and weird selfies of the other in your phones
- Zach pouted when he discovered the awkward selfie of him as your lock screen but he secretly loved it
- You don’t fight often but when you do it’s like a "let’s see who can hurt the other the most” game
- Which results as you both not talking to the other for a day
- Then he sends you a pic of him with a pouting face with and a “don’t you wanna talk to your favorite idiot? :(” text
- “I love you.” *kiss on your lips* “So” *kiss on your nose* “Fucking” *kiss on your cheek* “Much.” *kiss on your forehead*
- Him being a fool for you
- Bear hugs
- Hands holding
- Unexpected gifts from the both of you
- Helping him preparing his biology tests
- You once offered him your pen that just ran out of ink and said “It reminded me of how empty your brain can be sometimes”
- Justin died of laughter that day
- He pouted all day
- You’re just the cutest couple of all times
- Everyone ships you
- You’ve been elected the king and queen of the prom
Summary: You and Dean find a small infant while clearing a crime scene. She suddenly becomes the center of the world.
Warnings: mild angst, mention of blood, life-threatening wounds. Dean being his perfect paternal self??
A/N: thank you so much for reading!
You both stood over the crib. Fingers which, only minutes ago, had been poised over their two respective triggers, now lay at rest by your sides. Each of you more wordless than the other. Instead of the monster you’d been expecting, there was a nursery. A soft raspberry-colored room, with accents of pinks and whites. Stuffed animals were spread sparsely throughout the room, and a small bookshelf to the far left held just a few children’s books that’d been read thousands of times to unborn ears.
And here you stood, Dean beside you, as your eyes remained glued to the infant laying inside the confines of the crib. Her parents were gone, torn apart brutally in the early morning. Tragedy had befallen the sweet baby in front of you, and all you could think about was how peaceful she seemed, how innocent and unknowing she was in all of this. Her jaw moved up and down as if she was still sucking on a binkie, and the gentle sound that came from her not-possibly-more-than-two-month-old form melted your heart.
Those two once defeated an enemy gifted organization overnight. Their alliance was called the devastating rivalry in history. The alliance returns for one night. Let’s take back our lead. It’s our common front against the Guild. The launch of our retaliation.
“Have I told you,” Lance says, tone conversational and pleasant as if talking about the weather, “that you look very nice today?” He shoots a projection in the head and continues. “I mean, you look very nice every day, but I wanted to comment anyways.”
“Noted.” Keith drags Lance with him towards a wall they can use as cover, cursing viciously as they narrowly avoid bullets. “I appreciate it.”
By the time they stop running, Lance is already holding a sniper rifle; it’s almost unfair how quickly the man can create objects in dreams. “Did you do something with your hair?” He looks down the scope and pulls the trigger. Something explodes in the distance. There’s a lot of screaming. “I bet it’s the hair.”
It is the hair, but Keith will be damned before he admits it. “Nope.” A projection is trying to sneak towards them from behind. Keith throws a knife at them. “Guess again, Casanova.”
Lance scoffs. “Liar. It’s the hair.”
“Uh, no it’s not?”
“You’re lying,” Lance says, singsong voice completely incongruous with the violent chaos surrounding them. “Your face is doing the thing you do when you’re lying.”
There are perks to being good friends with a Forger, but this is not one of them. Keith splutters. “You’re not even looking at me!”
“I don’t have to. I know you too well.” Lance shoves his rifle towards Keith, raising his eyebrows expectantly. “Hold my flower.”
Keith sighs, but replies with, “Kick their ass, baby. I got yo flower.” It’s worth it when Lance offers him a sunny smile before throwing a grenade at the angry mob approaching them.
You sure know how to pick them, an imaginary Shiro says with fond exasperation.
I really do, Keith thinks.
Quick drawing and fic-thing from my Inception AU. Probably won’t be part of the main fic I’m working on, but it was fun to write anyways haha. Used a reference for the drawing because I am Bad at Poses.
Summary: You comfort an upset Tom after he’s mobbed at the airport.
He’d only been gone for three days, but you still smiled happily to yourself when you heard your boyfriend close the door to your apartment from where you were sitting in your bed reading. You looked up when the sound of his footsteps alerted you to his presence in the doorway of the bedroom. Your face fell a bit when you saw the tired, upset look on his face.
“Hey,” you said gingerly, unsure of what was wrong.
“Hey,” he responded, giving you a half-hearted smile as he dropped his duffle bag to the floor.
You put down your book and watched tentatively as he took off the suit jacket and pants he’d flown in, throwing on a still-warm freshly washed t-shirt out of the laundry basket on your floor and climbing into bed next to you under the covers in his boxers. He scooched over to your side of the bed and lay half on top of you, his head resting near your right collarbone. He let out a big exhale as his hand slid under the big sweatshirt of his you were wearing to grasp at your hip, his thumb rubbing your left side gently.
Not wanting to pry, you just let him lay with you. You ran your left hand slowly up and down his forearm strewn across you. The fingertips of your right hand brushed along the ridges of his ear before sliding into his hair and rubbing his head soothingly.
A couple minutes later, just as you thought to yourself that he may have fallen asleep, he muttered, “I had a bad day.”
“What happened?” you coaxed.
“At the airport this morning…there were so many people asking me to sign stuff when we were going in. I was so tired, and they kept shoving cameras in my face and things to sign and it put me in a bad mood, and I was trying to be accommodating but I couldn’t get to them all. I knew people were going to think I was being an ass if I started ignoring them, but…I just didn’t want to be there anymore. I just wanted to be by myself and no one would leave me alone.” A deep sigh. “And now I feel guilty and I’m mad that these people can make me feel guilty when they’re the ones intruding on my life.”
You sighed. “I’m sorry, baby.”
“S’okay. Just makes me feel shitty.”
It was far from the first time something like this had happened. It made you sad to see how much it affected him each time, but there was no changing it - people would always do as they pleased, and this was his life.
“I wish there was something I could do to help you,” you said softly, your fingers still massaging his head and roaming his arm and shoulder.
“You’re doing it,” he murmured simply, and turned his head to press his lips to your skin.
You were glad your presence could comfort him in some small way, and also baffled by how the simplest of words from him still managed to give you butterflies.You squeezed his bicep in acknowledgement and sunk down a bit farther in the bed, and he re-nuzzled himself against you, all cozy.
Several minutes later you were still caressing his hair and staring at the ceiling when Tom rolled to the side off you a tiny bit, just enough so he had room to prop up his elbow and rest his head on his fist, looking at you.
“You look really pretty today,” he said, twirling a stray strand of your hair around his index finger. “I meant to tell you that when I walked in.”
You laughed softly. “Thanks.”
He let the hair strand fall and put his hand back on your side, sighing. “Coming home to you…..I’m just really grateful to be able to do that.”
You reached your hand to his cheek and rubbed your thumb over his cheekbone. “I feel pretty lucky every time you do.”